Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    I know that, this is listed as the main line.
    I'm pretty sure upgrade is at 1 year for premier is only good at sprint. they now have pre for $50, so not too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by bjs188 View Post
    I'm pretty sure upgrade is at 1 year for premier is only good at sprint. they now have pre for $50, so not too bad.
    I just went to the Sprint web site, and the Pre is still $149.

By the way, had called Sprint, and they confirmed that the line is showing on their system as eligible for upgrade.
    What is the best phone for contractor. Needs to be as good as Verizon's g'one boulder or better. Simple phone that's ultra rugged.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    My screen recently developed a discoloration from the slider getting jammed and getting forced open. I took it to a sprint repair location, where they replaced the wrong thing then told me that the phone still works, so they can't replace it. I'm paying for TEP. Was that store right? Or can I get it replaced/fixed? Thanks for your help!
    One of the other threads state that Sprint is stopping the discount on secondary lines. Is that true? I have a Family Plan with four lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    One of the other threads state that Sprint is stopping the discount on secondary lines. Is that true? I have a Family Plan with four lines.

WOAH!

Wait, you're saying that rumor has it that three lines *under a Family Plan* will be THREE LINES and not a Primary and two secondaries anymore?!?

M.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    WOAH!

Wait, you're saying that rumor has it that three lines *under a Family Plan* will be THREE LINES and not a Primary and two secondaries anymore?!?

M.
    According to the thread, only the primary line would get the discount if you get some type of discount. For instance there is a 20% discount for employees of the Govt agency I work for. Currently I get the discount on the Primary line and each line on the family plan. The thread is stating that I'll get the discount on my $60 line, but not on each of the $15 lines that I've added.
    According to the thread, only the primary line would get the discount if you get some type of discount. For instance there is a 20% discount for employees of the Govt agency I work for. Currently I get the discount on the Primary line and each line on the family plan. The thread is stating that I'll get the discount on my $60 line, but not on each of the $15 lines that I've added.

Well, that's kinda interesting because I too get a discount, but it comes off the total of the bill (I thought). I'll double check that, though.

M.
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    I just went to the Sprint web site, and the Pre is still $149.

By the way, had called Sprint, and they confirmed that the line is showing on their system as eligible for upgrade.
    Yeah... where is the price drop? My wife wants a Pre but I am not paying $150 for the phone.... websites all still showing 149.99.
    I think technically, the annual upgrade has only applied to the primary line on a premier account. However, I have never had trouble getting the upgrade annually when I buy the phone in a Sprint store. Online, it doesn't give the upgrade. However, on this particular line, it shows online that it is eligible for upgrade, but I don't want to pay $149. It's free at HP but HP won't give me the upgrade. Guess I'll just get an Epic.

.....kidding....
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    The price sheet that was leaked show that price change starting on Sept 12.

To clarify the discount change:
    Your main plan ($129.99 for the family data plan) gets your discount, but all add-ons do not get any discount. This means 3rd, 4th, 5th lines added for $20 each, TEP, Wifi mobile hotspot (for Evo/Epic) and Premium Data add-ons don't get discounted.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    So here is a big question for you.

My father recently passed.

My two lines are under his name. Luckily I know the Account Info to access it.

Can I call sprint and cancel the account and be able to take my pre and pixi and activate it on my own account ?

Since there is contract time left there will be a left over balance w/ ETF's

Im trying to make sure the phones don't get blacklisted.

from what Im told the only I will get blacklisted is if the phone is stolen.
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
    Sprint just told me that Im ok as long as the acct is fully cancelled and the phones gets pulled and activated on new lines before a final bill is generated
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
    Quote Originally Posted by sYnOnYx View Post
    Sprint just told me that Im ok as long as the acct is fully cancelled and the phones gets pulled and activated on new lines before a final bill is generated

Thank you for coming back here and posting the answer for future generations. Not many do thins.

Thank you and I'm sorry for your loss, man.

M.
    Here is my dilemma. I recently purchased two "Sprint" cases for my daughter's and my Palm Pre's. These snap on cases are the ones with the Chrome or Red front and the black back with the cutout for the Touchstone. The sales pitch on Amazon and eBay is that they work with Touchstone. So I bought two Touchstones from Amazon and neither seem to work with this case. Is it me or is the case not compatible with the Touchstone unit? (I am using the charger for the wall from the Palm Pre kit.) If so could I order the back made specifically for the Touchstone and would it work with the front from this case set? Help!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tmborland View Post
    I recently purchased two "Sprint" cases for my daughter's and my Palm Pre's. These snap on cases are the ones with the Chrome or Red front and the black back with the cutout for the Touchstone.

Do you have a model number, or a URL, or something handy?

M.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    Do you have a model number, or a URL, or something handy?

M.
    For the case on eBay. Number ZCP1098R Also bought one on Amazon.

For the Touchstones on Amazon.
    ASIN: B002CMEIWK
    Item model number: 3454WW

Is there an easy way to verify the touchstones are working? The interactive tests on the phone showed nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by tmborland View Post
    For the case on eBay. Number ZCP1098R Also bought one on Amazon.

For the Touchstones on Amazon.
    ASIN: B002CMEIWK
    Item model number: 3454WW

Is there an easy way to verify the touchstones are working? The interactive tests on the phone showed nothing.

Thanks.

Seems that others are saying the same thing.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-zcp1098r.html

And after watching the YouTube vid linked in that thread:

I see no reason how it could work with the Touchstone. Nor did the guy in this thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...emel-tool.html

He took a Dremel Tool to his...

M.
    Thanks much! I like the Dremel idea if I can make it work. the case itself is very sturdy! I'll let you know how it turns out.
    I recently moved from Mechanicsburg, PA to Carlisle, PA and the coverage maps say that I'm in the good (3/5) coverage. Well once I walk inside my apartment, I lose all signal, and sometimes bounce around to roaming. Luckily I have wifi, but its really annoying to have to walk outside to make calls...Should I call and complain about the coverage and hope for an Airave?

If they toss me on the month to month deal, how will that effect my fiance who is also on the plan?