1.    #1  
    Hi Guys,

So I'm considering getting out of my sprint contract before my contract ends a year from now (July 2010). Is there a way to do so without getting charged the dumb $200 Early termination fee?

Are there any fees being added to the bill that will allow me to cancel my contract?

BTW I live in the Los Angeles area if that helps.

Thanks,
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    long story short...yes its possible, However the only ways i know are illegal. Nor will i openly submitt the ideas on a public forum.

however you can call customer care, tell em your looking to cancell and see what the etf is. It pro rates now so it may not be the 200 dollars.

y are you looking to get out if you dont mind me askin
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by stuntingace View Post
    long story short...yes its possible, However the only ways i know are illegal. Nor will i openly submitt the ideas on a public forum.

however you can call customer care, tell em your looking to cancell and see what the etf is. It pro rates now so it may not be the 200 dollars.

y are you looking to get out if you dont mind me askin

Can you send me the ways you know of via PM please?

Well I got my contract in July of 2008 and the prorate ETF is only valid for contracts starting from Nov 08...so yea its 200 for me...

To be honest, I was looking forward to the Palm Pre, but after reading alot of reviews, I think Im gonna join the darkside n get the new Iphone 3Gs
    sorry bud, basically its a conflict of interest for a sprint rep to condone you doing something illegal to break contract w sprint. maybe someone else would be willing to but its a fine line for me to show you how...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by stuntingace View Post
    sorry bud, basically its a conflict of interest for a sprint rep to condone you doing something illegal to break contract w sprint. maybe someone else would be willing to but its a fine line for me to show you how...
    its not like im going to go to your manager/boss and tell them you told me...i dont even know your name/address/info...

just help a brother out