Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    There are five Sprint Stores in my area, all of them are sold out of the Palm Pre and the waiting list is two-three weeks long depending on the location.

So, Sprint... we're done. Have a nice life. You blew it. I've been holding on to my three-year-old Sprint Moto Q, which is on life support, since January hoping to one day own the Pre.

Now, after 10 long years... I'm leaving you.

Lucky for me, the new iPhones are being released next week.

Oh, and if you think I'm driving to a store to be placed on a waiting list... ****** off, Sprint! Since you can't take my name over the phone for the waiting list, I'll save you the trouble. I won't be inconvenienced by you any more.

Goodbye Sprint. It was fun while it lasted.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Talk about a sense of entitlement.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ejohnnyk View Post
    There are five Sprint Stores in my area, all of them are sold out of the Palm Pre and the waiting list is two-three weeks long depending on the location.

So, Sprint... we're done. Have a nice life. You blew it. I've been holding on to my three-year-old Sprint Moto Q, which is on life support, since January hoping to one day own the Pre.

Now, after 10 long years... I'm leaving you.

Lucky for me, the new iPhones are being released next week.

Oh, and if you think I'm driving to a store to be placed on a waiting list... ****** off, Sprint! Since you can't take my name over the phone for the waiting list, I'll save you the trouble. I won't be inconvenienced by you any more.

Goodbye Sprint. It was fun while it lasted.
    10 years and you cant manage to wait another 2-3 weeks?

By the time you get it in 2-3 weeks there will probably just be that many more apps/games available.
    what a bag. So you showed up late to the party and thats sprints fault? let me guess your not gonna wait in line for the 3gs either right? Looks like boost mobile for you!
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 06/12/2009 at 11:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cookd2 View Post
    10 years and you cant manage to wait another 2-3 weeks?

By the time you get it in 2-3 weeks there will probably just be that many more apps/games available.
    Don't feed the trolls......................................
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Yeah, I call BS.

I am particularly amazed that one could put up with Sprint's cr*p for all those years, then leave just as they turn their service around...
    This is getting out of hand with these people.. I dont care and I bet 90% of the others dont either... you want special treatment but you aren't getting it so you are crying to a forum.. do you want a tissue? If you can't wait a couple weeks for a phone then I'm not sure what else to say but good bye.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    How is it that these threads are allowed to stay open?
    You've been waiting for this phone since January and can't be bothered to wait a bit longer? It has been pretty much known that there would likely be shortages, so if you didn't get it on day 1 there would likely be a wait period. 2-3 weeks isn't too hateful and it's possible that it may be sooner than that. If you really can't be bothered to wait though, that's your thing and I'm sure someone else will be happy to get the Pre you passed on.
    You have to still wait for the new(rehashed) iPhone. Hell I would not take an iPhone for free if I had to pay AT&T for that data plan! I honestly would say I would take my Pre over a free iPhone and two years free on AT&T! Yes I said it!!

I have to support iPhones as part of my job and own a iPod Touch. Now when I am using one, I want to swap cards to do stuff and then am sad to remember I cannot! Have to close the application.

Have fun with the single tasking expensive plan phone man! ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    These post are beyond silly. Make sure you let us know when you do other things in your life. I would also make sure you twitter this to all. We cant wait for your next move.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Get a life boy!
    Enjoy your iPhone... And AT&T...
    Have fun paying more for less.
    Good luck with ATT's high prices and s-l-o-w data speeds. 3GS will flop because the network capacity can't even handle the current user base.

I dropped ATT on Sunday when I got my Pre and the service is amazing. Had Sprint many years ago (when EVDO was in it's early stages) and it sucked. Now, it's incredible.

Enjoy the NSA listening to your calls!
    Bye & enjoy your overpriced plan.
    Guess you should have gotten there early on the 6th like the rest of the people, just because you are lazy you are leaving Sprint.

Gotta love it!

Buh Bye!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlil242 View Post
    Enjoy your iPhone... And AT&T...
    and HORRIBLE RECEPTION!!!!!!!
    iphone has no physical keyboard
    that alone i would never get it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast