1.    #1  
    My local Sprint store has a Pre in stock; however, I would have to pay $299 and use the $100 MIR. Are they good at fulfilling these things?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I couldnt say, but your probably not going to get it for cheaper. SO GO FOR IT!!!!!!!
    you will prob get it but i can tell you i have had to fight for customers to get it. there is an 800 number to call if you get denied for any reason and after contacting them they are pretty good about rushing the check to your doorstep.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    The most important part is making sure to properly fill out the rebate form (must be legible) and attach your receipt showing the price you paid in store for the phone.

If you mess up the rebate form, just get another from the sprint website or your local store.
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    The last rebate I got NEVER showed up. After like 4 months and several calls to customer service, I ended up getting a $50 credit on my account so at least I got half of my rebate. That's why I got my Pre at Best Buy. I won't buy from a Sprint Store until they get rid of these stupid rebates and just charge you the final price up front.
    ^^^Looks like your sticking w bestbuy...my store, we fight for the customers to get their MIR's and in the 6 months i have worked for sprint have never had a customer that didnt get theirs (at least the ones who came in and mentioned not getting it yet, if people dont wanna fallow up for a 50-100 dollar check thats their problem). but not every store is like mine so...
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    In order to compete with Best Buy etc. my store has started doing in-store mail-in rebates for some customers, we take the hit up front and mail off the proper forms to receive the mail-in rebate check made out to us. In the 6 months we've been doing it we have received back every rebate we've sent off (except for the ones that were no longer valid due to something like a exchange or cancellation).
    I'm not a fan of doing this, and someone with corporate would prolly tell me it's against the rules, but in my town between a corporate store that outsells me 5 times over and the Best Buy pricing shenanigans we have to compete somehow.