1.    #1  
    I logged on to my sprint account tonight to see my usage and make sure everything was right. Sure enough they had me enrolled in the Everything Data 1500 instead of the 450. I called customer service and they quickly changed the plan back and added a note to my account about any pro-rated charges needing to be credited back to me. I was impressed that it went as quickly as it did(its already updated on my online acct). I guess though its not really good sprint service since they enrolled me in the wrong plan, at least they fixed it quickly. Overall I have had very few real problems with sprint customer service and was wondering if anyone else has anything good to say about them.

Terry
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I've been very happy with their service.
  3.    #3  
    Actually I have a question if you guys know off hand. Is there any difference in the Everything Data 1500 and 450 besides the minutes?

thanks

Terry
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    In all the "simply everything" plans the only diference are the minutes. Data GPS and text messages remain unlimited
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turry View Post
    Actually I have a question if you guys know off hand. Is there any difference in the Everything Data 1500 and 450 besides the minutes?

thanks

Terry
    The 1500 is a family plan priced for 2 phones.
    Everything 450 $69.99
    Everything Family 1500 $129.99

When they set up your plan they just clicked the wrong box. The system won't throw a error if a family plan is assigned to a single phone (it assumes you'll add more phones later).
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    There was a period, probably about 2 years ago, where their service was horrible. I mean, notoriously bad. I swear though, they made a complete 180. I haven't had to call them in the past year at least where I wasn't absolutely satisfied with their level of service. I think they really saw and acted on the bad press about their service and would not be surprised if they were the best company from a service standpoint now. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that still have issues with them, or talk to a bad apple, but I have been a customer with them for close to a decade now and this is the best I've seen it. I was absolutely going to leave them at one point but the price and service is just great now and as I consumer, I feel like they really deserve any second look they get.
    I agree their service has gotten a lot better. I was calling them it seem like every other day with some sort of problem, ie.. drop calls. But over the last 2 years I now get service in places that I never got it before. I've been with Sprint for about 12 years now a rarely have to call with a service issue now. But it does seem like their costumer service reps have changed. I had some charges on my bill that were for downloads that my 4 year old daughter some how managed to download while playing with my wife's phone. I knew this was are fault, but in the past Sprint was more then willing to help out with issues like this. Now it took 4 calls and finely got it resolved (a credit) But over all you can't beat their price for what you get compared to other carriers.