1.    #1  
    Please!!! Let people know if you have any luck with activatioin on plans other than SE style plans. Thanks!!!
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    not going to happen.
    http://routingbyrumor.files.wordpres...agnificent.jpg

And the question is: "What would be a good premise for a really short thread?"
  4.    #4  
    I was thinking down the road after the launch people might be able to work something out but I agree....probably not.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
  5. joelpalm
    Did it work for the Instinct? No. But good try. Not happening though.
    I got 2 pre's today and had them activated and we do not have an everything plan ... we have a family plan that shares 2000 minutes with 4 phones on the account and the two pre phones have a data plan ...
    Personally, I'm waiting for the next question, which I consider inevitable:

"Who has managed to activate a Pre on Verizon?"

You KNOW it's coming....
    Verizon
  8. joelpalm
    Yeah, pretty much. @Liz, he means on a SERO or an older, very low priced plan.
    i wanted to do this with the pre and researched it pretty extensively... looks like it's not gonna happen, but there's always hope!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessness View Post
    Please!!! Let people know if you have any luck with activatioin on plans other than SE style plans. Thanks!!!
    Thread just like this was made, and a thread just like this went down hill, and a thread just like this got closed. Yet... here is another one.

MODS, ARE YOU READING THIS??? This is exactly what I'm talking about. And you're telling me to cool down?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Thread just like this was made, and a thread just like this went down hill, and a thread just like this got closed. Yet... here is another one.

MODS, ARE YOU READING THIS??? This is exactly what I'm talking about. And you're telling me to cool down?
    I am looking at it now.

You have to remember that this is TC's Server, TC's Money, TC's Forum, & TC's Rules, not NM08SRT8 Server, not NM08SRT8 Money, not NM08SRT8 Forum & not NM08SRT8 Rules.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post

Wow - and no mention of the nasty four-letter "S" word anywhere in the thread!

You really need to get off the anti-"S" soapbox, NM08SRT8 - it's an obsession that can't be healthy!

Here's (maybe a helpful) a hint. If you suspect a thread might be geared toward S**O, don't read it!
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Dude, it's the fact that the situation is dead. Why bring it up? You've been here since 2000, I'm sure you've seen all the threads that turned out to 100's of pages covering the subject. The final answer came from Sprint, what more is there to discuss? That's what I'm not understanding.

Mod: I don't see how that is relevant to what I'm discussing...
    exactly - what more is there to discuss? To me - and this is just my opinion - it seems that you're holding a very big grudge about people who were - no disrespect intended - smart enough to take advantage of a good deal when they recognized one. For now, that "deal" is over w/r/t the Pre.

But why beat a dead horse?
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    I closing this thread since significant responses are not relevant to the OP's question. I am requesting NM08SRT8 not to respond if the OP choses to ask the question again.