Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    currently, I am with at&t...

I would like to sign up using the everything plus referral program (EPRP), however it seems that the Pre will not be available online or through telesales at launch.

basically, I want the EPRP discount, and I want the Pre on June 6th, with the 2 year contract discount.

I can think of two ways that I might be able to get this to work:

1) sign up for EPRP now, and try to 'exchange' the phone on june 6th (since it will be within the 30 day return period)

2) sign up for a regular plan on june 6th, and try to get it converted to EPRP

does anyone have any ideas? is anyone else in the same boat as me? I have tried talking to some sprint people, but I keep getting different answers, and I just don't want to be stuck paying $30 more per month (for 2 years...) because I couldn't wait

it will be a family plan, if that makes any difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    basically, I want the EPRP discount, and I want the Pre on June 6th, with the 2 year contract discount.
    Sorry, but you are out of luck. Sprint is being VERY stern on this and not allowing any discounted plans (although corporate discounts are still allowed, if you work for a company with an agreement with them). You need their Simply Everything plan, which starts at $69 for 450 minutes and goes to $99 for unlimited minutes. No way around it
    not true, sprint will allow an eprp discount as long as you have an "everything" plan
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    alrighty, well thanks for the info, but I have found out about the credit union discount. This will be much easier, and actually be better than the EPRP plan anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    alrighty, well thanks for the info, but I have found out about the credit union discount. This will be much easier, and actually be better than the EPRP plan anyway
    Can you please provide details on the credit union discount (i belong to 3 of them!)?
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgreany View Post
    Can you please provide details on the credit union discount (i belong to 3 of them!)?
    Credit Union & Sprint

10% for any Credit Union.

If you have Alliant Credit Union, you get much more off.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgreany View Post
    see the discount discussion thread for more info, but in short..

Sprint Offers - get 25% off and $50 | Alliant Credit Union