webOS Nation Forums >  Carrier Discussion >  North American Carriers (CDMA) > Simply Everything Plus + corporate discount?
Simply Everything Plus + corporate discount?
View Poll Results: Do you get a discount on top of the Simply Everything Plus Plan?
yup 13 27.66%
nope 18 38.30%
haven't tried yet 15 31.91%
i'm not on sprint / don't care 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06/01/2009, 06:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

I'm wondering if anyone has successfully gotten both of these deals to stack? I currently get a 25% discount, so unless the SE Plus plan actually stacks with the 25%, then it's not worth using the SE plus plan at all. If you've successfully (or unsuccessfully) tried this, please chime in!

Also, if you get any other special discounts/addons, on top of the SE plan or SE plus plan, please let me know!

Last edited by schnoid; 06/01/2009 at 07:08 PM.
schnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2009, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Simply everything plans ($99, unlimited minutes) and the everything referral (replaced SERO) are not elligible for discounts. All other everything plans are.
Protagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2009, 07:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
Simply everything plans ($99, unlimited minutes) and the everything referral (replaced SERO) are not elligible for discounts. All other everything plans are.
Thanks for the info. I hope there's a way around this, but I have a feeling you're right. Do you know if the system prevents sprint reps from adding the discount or are they just not supposed to?
schnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2009, 07:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

Maybe I was misinformed, but the Simply everthing plan is eligible for the corporate discount. After taxes, insurance, 25% discount and a recurring 10 dollar credit, it is about $78.00 for my plan My fiance and co-worker have the same thing.
asudevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2009, 07:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asudevil View Post
Maybe I was misinformed, but the Simply everthing plan is eligible for the corporate discount. After taxes, insurance, 25% discount and a recurring 10 dollar credit, it is about $78.00 for my plan My fiance and co-worker have the same thing.
not the Everything Plus plan
hitman-_-45-_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2009, 07:17 PM   #6 (permalink)

I am not familiar with the simply everything plus, i know the simply everything doesnt have a corporate discount, I work for Bank of America and its $99.99. Whats this plus?
Old 06/01/2009, 07:20 PM   #7 (permalink)

I got the Everything Data Share 1500 min plan with two phones and a 25% discount. I had to call a hell of a lot and talk to many people to get it though. This is unlimited everything except the minutes. bill comes out to $115 total a month. I think it's a pretty sweet deal. I'm not going to change it for anything.
iwalkthrowwalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2009, 07:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

I am currently on SERO with a 20% corp discount. I am hoping this will just transfer over when I switch to EPRP. If I can't get it added, then I will switch to the 450 minute Everything Plan with my 20% corp discount.
fletch259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2009, 07:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

The plus is kind of the new sero plans, they are basically discounted everything data plans, but you can't use corp discount on them.
gabbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2009, 07:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
I am not familiar with the simply everything plus, i know the simply everything doesnt have a corporate discount, I work for Bank of America and its $99.99. Whats this plus?
The "Plus" he is referring to is the Everything Referral Plus plan (it is the NEW SERO plan - a discounted employee referral plan - google it and you'll find how to get it (it says its for new customers or existing SERO customers only)).

I am not sure about the discount on the Simply Everything - ask the guys over at sprintgurus.com - or search their forum - they've got the ins and outs of all the sprint plans and what can/can't be discounted.
slivkjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: schnoid
Old 06/01/2009, 07:23 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program
Employee referral program, it replaces the SERO plans
Old 06/01/2009, 07:23 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
Thanks for the info. I hope there's a way around this, but I have a feeling you're right. Do you know if the system prevents sprint reps from adding the discount or are they just not supposed to?
There are system restrictions in place to prevent corp discounts from being added to the $99 unlimited minutes Simply Everything plan.

There are policy restrictions in place to present discounts from being added to the Everything Plus Referral (new SERO) plans. There is a hack to get a discount on them but it is unknown if it will stick at this time.

Last edited by bryanharig; 06/01/2009 at 07:30 PM.
Protagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: schnoid
Old 06/01/2009, 07:26 PM   #13 (permalink)

you can still get corp. discount on the on the 2 other everything data plans
Old 06/01/2009, 07:57 PM   #14 (permalink)

My wife and I are on the everything family plan and get the corp discount.
dra2gonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2009, 08:16 PM   #15 (permalink)

I just switched my old plan to an Everything Data plan w/ 450 min. -- getting "ready" for Saturday -- and I got my corporate 24% discount.
queenPre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2009, 08:55 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asudevil View Post
where did you get the recurring $10 credit might I ask?
curiousobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2009, 09:09 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
There are system restrictions in place to prevent corp discounts from being added to the $99 unlimited minutes Simply Everything plan.

There are policy restrictions in place to present discounts from being added to the Everything Plus Referral (new SERO) plans. There is a hack to get a discount on them but it is unknown if it will stick at this time.
A hack? Are you serious...?? Someone's given you stellar information... keep passing it on....
Old 06/01/2009, 09:49 PM   #18 (permalink)

Hey guys thought this would be a welcomed addition to the thread:

Anyone can get this plan.

A higher up from Sprint, Russ McGuire gave his information (on a public blog/magazine, etc.) for people to use this:

EMAIL: <snip>
ID: <snip>

That is how to get EPRP, but you can tell Sprint you work for Citigroup and get 27% off.

<edited by ToolkiT>
Please dont post personal data like email adresses of 3rd parties.. if Russ wants to share these details I'm sure can post them himself.. or contact PC.net and we can even post it on the front page

Last edited by ToolkiT; 06/02/2009 at 08:18 AM. Reason: removing personal data
Thanked By: aero
Old 06/01/2009, 10:17 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Hey guys thought this would be a welcomed addition to the thread:

Anyone can get this plan.

A higher up from Sprint, Russ McGuire gave his information (on a public blog/magazine, etc.) for people to use this:

<snip>

That is how to get EPRP, but you can tell Sprint you work for Citigroup and get 27% off.
You're not really encouraging people to lie about who they work for? That would be:
A: Against the law. It's called fraud.
B: Unethical.
C: Rude
D: All of the above.

I pick D.... *DING*.... We have a winner..... I hope you don't believe in Karma....

Last edited by ToolkiT; 06/02/2009 at 08:18 AM.
akula34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2009, 10:36 PM   #20 (permalink)

Thanks for the lesson in ethics, I am glad you have shown me the light of true salvation so I don't face eternal damnation.

I personally am not responsible for what anyone else does except myself. I work for Bank of America and already get 23% through www.bankofamerica.com/associates but thanks for your concern.
Thanked By: aero

Tags
discount, employee, simply everything plus

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0