View Poll Results: Do you get a discount on top of the Simply Everything Plus Plan?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • yup

    13 27.66%
  • nope

    18 38.30%
  • haven't tried yet

    15 31.91%
  • i'm not on sprint / don't care

    1 2.13%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21  
    How are people getting their Corporate discount 'stacked' on top of the Everything Plus Referral Program? I have the corp discount but was told emphatically that I could NOT stack it with the EPRP....what gives?
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    You're not really encouraging people to lie about who they work for? That would be:
    A: Against the law. It's called fraud.
    B: Unethical.
    C: Rude
    D: All of the above.

    I pick D.... *DING*.... We have a winner..... I hope you don't believe in Karma....
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    A hack? Are you serious...?? Someone's given you stellar information... keep passing it on....

    Talk about hypocritical...in one post you are asking for more information about how to perform a 'hack' to socially engineer an unearned discount. Then you overbearingly chastise another forum member for suggesting a way to get the corporate discount. What the heck? You can't have it both ways and comments like the ones above a less than useful.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
  3. joelpalm
    joelpalm's Avatar
    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessness View Post
    How are people getting their Corporate discount 'stacked' on top of the Everything Plus Referral Program? I have the corp discount but was told emphatically that I could NOT stack it with the EPRP....what gives?
    They aren't, I was saying the corporate discount is better if you have access to a good one.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    They aren't, I was saying the corporate discount is better if you have access to a good one.
    Well, according to the poll, multiple people have responded that the ARE getting both discounts. I think those people are confusing the Everything Plus Referral Program with Simply Everything. Of course if people are getting the stacked discount I would like to hear about how they managed to do so.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessness View Post
    Well, according to the poll, multiple people have responded that the ARE getting both discounts. I think those people are confusing the Everything Plus Referral Program with Simply Everything. Of course if people are getting the stacked discount I would like to hear about how they managed to do so.
    As a non-Sprint user, I can tell you I find the Plan names confusing.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

  6. joelpalm
    joelpalm's Avatar
    #26  
    I think they are confusing it with the everything data. Another forum, more centered around Sprint, has many many threads on this exact thing.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    Anyone can get this plan.

    Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program

    A higher up from Sprint, Russ McGuire gave his information (on a public blog/magazine, etc.) for people to use this:

    EMAIL: <no personal info, pls, ronbo2000>
    ID: <no personal info, ronbo2000>
    Don't think I could go for telling Sprint I work for Citigroup with a clean conscience. However, could someone explain the EPRP thing? Is this legit?
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 06/02/2009 at 10:39 AM. Reason: No personal info, please.
  8. joelpalm
    joelpalm's Avatar
    #28  
    It's a discounted plan for being referred by an employee of Sprint, it replaces the old SERO plans. As you can see, it was freely given out.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by redbirdie View Post
    Don't think I could go for telling Sprint I work for Citigroup with a clean conscience. However, could someone explain the EPRP thing? Is this legit?
    The referral is ligit and came from an actual Sprint employee. It might be frowned upon if Sprint new he was giving them out like candy on the web but it's but last time I tried the email and pin it worked. I already get a corp discount which is better than the Referral Program pricing. There is a Credit Union you can join to get a 25% discount which is also better than the Referral Program if you want it's in another thread.

    This thread is about stacking the Referral Program w/ a corporate discount. According to the poll some people claim to have been able to do so. I would love to hear more from those poeple.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessness View Post
    The referral is ligit and came from an actual Sprint employee. It might be frowned upon if Sprint new he was giving them out like candy on the web but it's but last time I tried the email and pin it worked. I already get a corp discount which is better than the Referral Program pricing. There is a Credit Union you can join to get a 25% discount which is also better than the Referral Program if you want it's in another thread.

    This thread is about stacking the Referral Program w/ a corporate discount. According to the poll some people claim to have been able to do so. I would love to hear more from those poeple.
    It is fine to tell if you had any luck, but please refrain from posting personal data of others.
    If a sprint employee wants to make our day he is welcome to contact any of the mods/writers/admins etc so we can post it on the front page or a dedicated topic, but all other posts containing email addresses of third parties (except for official public ones off course) are not allowed for obvious reasons (spam, privacy etc)
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
  11. #31  
    Sorry, I was curious. I really wouldn't want to feel like looking over my shoulder for a deceptively gained discount. And I also would not want to trample someone's privacy by utilizing their personal referral info when I don't really know them.
    BUT, I am a cheapskate, so I clip coupons, scan clearance racks, and look for authorized discounts. I've been with ATT so long that I can't imagine what an actual discount on my wireless bill would be like!
    I wonder if my credit union has a Sprint discount....
  12. #32  
    The EPRP info is out there, just look.
    Heck, a TC member posted his Sprint info recently.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolkiT View Post
    It is fine to tell if you had any luck, but please refrain from posting personal data of others.
    If a sprint employee wants to make our day he is welcome to contact any of the mods/writers/admins etc so we can post it on the front page or a dedicated topic, but all other posts containing email addresses of third parties (except for official public ones off course) are not allowed for obvious reasons (spam, privacy etc)
    If anyone is wondering, here's a link to that employee's blog post where he gives the info:

    http://mcguireslaw.com/2008/07/16/psst-have-you-heard-about-everything-plus/
  14. joelpalm
    joelpalm's Avatar
    #34  
    I actually just finished up my direct deposit for Alliant credit union, which has a 25% discount. They even gave me $5 for opening an account, on top of 2.24% interest!
  15. asudevil's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    #35  
    I was suppose to get the everything plus plan( new sero) plus corp. discount to come back to sprint. But when I ported over, it did not go through. talked to retention and they gave me a 10 dollar recurring credit.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    I actually just finished up my direct deposit for Alliant credit union, which has a 25% discount. They even gave me $5 for opening an account, on top of 2.24% interest!
    Yeah.. I think that's what I'm going to do. Will probably join Alliant and go with the 1000 minute Business Essentials plan. What criteria did you use to join Alliant? I'm thinking of joining the national PTA!
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    I actually just finished up my direct deposit for Alliant credit union, which has a 25% discount. They even gave me $5 for opening an account, on top of 2.24% interest!
    Wow! How cool is that! I'm checking into it. This will apply to the regular Everything plans, right?
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    There are system restrictions in place to prevent corp discounts from being added to the $99 unlimited minutes Simply Everything plan.

    There are policy restrictions in place to present discounts from being added to the Everything Plus Referral (new SERO) plans. There is a hack to get a discount on them but it is unknown if it will stick at this time.
    I was told by the Sprint contact person for the hospital group I work for that our corporate discount applied to any and all programs that Sprint offers, except for their in-house programs (like the Plus and SERO ones). That includes their pay-by-kb data plans and the Everything Plus ones, including the $99 one. In my case, the corporate discount we get is the same as if we had the Everything Plus packages. I have an Everything Plus Data 500 Blackberry, and the only difference is I get an exta 50 minutes. It costs the same as the Everything Data 450 Blackberry and each one is $59 and change.



    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)



    "When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by asudevil View Post
    I was suppose to get the everything plus plan( new sero) plus corp. discount to come back to sprint. But when I ported over, it did not go through. talked to retention and they gave me a 10 dollar recurring credit.
    Yeah, that recurring credit might be the only way to get an additional discount moving forward. I was told emphatically that you can't stack the corp discount with the Plus Referral Program..... Some people answered affirmative in the poll though...I wish those people would post a follow up on how they did that.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
  20. #40  
    I *CANNOT* stack my 10% corporate discount atop my Sprint everything plus REFERRAL plan (S.E.P.R.P)

    Dear XXX YYY,

    Thank you for contacting Sprint.

    We received your request to participate in the discount program through Schlumberger. Sprint is unable to process your request because you currently participate in a Sprint program that is not eligible for an additional discount. The discount program on your account is Sprint Everything Plus Referral Plan. You can review your account and other Sprint plans and services by signing into My Sprint at Sprint.com.

    Thank you for choosing Sprint.

    Sincerely,
    Alynn A.
    Sprint
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions