Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I currently have one SERO line, but want to switch to a family plan with my gf who is on US Cellular. We are both out of contract and want pres on June 6th. We want to switch to a regular everything data 1500 and add my 25 percent credit union discount. And since we have to change the plan before the 6th to get the pre, how would I go about adding her to my family plan without her getting a phone yet? Also, how does switching plans effect your bill in the middle of a billing cycle?

P.S. We both want to keep our current numbers.

Thanks
    Why do you have to switch now? Why can't you switch when you go to the store to buy your Pre(s)?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    The stores can't touch SERO plans, that's why.
    They can't turn them off or upgrade them to new plans??
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    You can switch to an individual everything data plan as low as 69.99 on the 5th. Purchase and activate your Pre and at the same time purchase and port your gf's line. At the same time they can change both lines to share a family plan. There should be no problems since on the 6th you won't have a SERO plan which should be fine for them to work with. You will have a pro rated bill due to the plan changes but all should be back to normal by your second bill with the Pre.
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB