1.    #1  
    I have two SERO plans on my account, and am wanting to discontinue one (500 min F&F) in order to get either a BB or a Pre. I have heard that it is possible to assign or sell this plan to another use which means I could avoid paying an ETF on the line. Does anyone have any information on doing this, or how I would find someone (without violating any forum rules or ettiquette)? PM if you have any information.

Thanks
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Besides trying something like Craigslist, there are a few websites dedicated to getting rid of or swapping cell phone plans. There's an overview/review of some of the sites here.
    write me with info of your plan, maybe I'll get the plan.
    You should be able to just upgrade your plan w/o paying the ETF. With that said, you could probably make a good chunk of change by selling your plan.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599 View Post
    You should be able to just upgrade your plan w/o paying the ETF. With that said, you could probably make a good chunk of change by selling your plan.
    Eeek! It's an a$$ on these boards!

Go Bearcats!