Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    EPR 500 for $60.

Is there a better deal in voice/data plans anywhere? I have yet to find a better deal with any other carrier. This is the plan I'm going with. It's 1/3 cheaper than my current deal with AT&T and my BlackBerry.
    Hey Guys!!

Question...I have Everything 1500 plan....I intend on getting the PRE...My one year anniversay is 7/1/09. I got a feeling that SPrint wont wanna renew for another 2 years and get the PRE with the 150 off plus the rebate. Can I just add another line for the PRE.....keep the line just over 30 days....then cancel the line and move the PRE to my main line with no extra fees?

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Is anyone have problems accessing the Everything Referral site using Russ's log in info.

I get the following error below

Access Denied

You may be trying to access a private offer or shopping area on sprint.com. Please confirm that the link you entered is correct.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact us at 1-877-618-5606.

NOTE: If your computer is running an Antivirus software package, such as Norton Internet Security Pro® or Zone Alarm Pro®, you may choose to follow these steps to adjust your privacy settings to gain access to this website.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    Hey Guys!!

Question...I have Everything 1500 plan....I intend on getting the PRE...My one year anniversay is 7/1/09. I got a feeling that SPrint wont wanna renew for another 2 years and get the PRE with the 150 off plus the rebate. Can I just add another line for the PRE.....keep the line just over 30 days....then cancel the line and move the PRE to my main line with no extra fees?

IGO
    Don't do that - unless you check with Sprint - each line that is on an account is held to the Early Termination Fee. You sign a contract with each line, not just one contract for the whole account. I'm sure they'd let you cancel a line under special circumstances (i.e. a death)
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I just got denied at a sprint store WITH an unlimited (NOT SE plan) data plan.

Here's the skinny. I'm on a family plan w/ me ma, brother, and grandpa. Mom is the head honcho on the plan and we have had the same plan 4-EV-ER. Its cheap as dirt. 100 smackaroos / month, 4 lines, 3K minutes, unlimited txt / data on all phones but its not a "simply everything plan" so no pre w/out upgrade to an SE plan. L A M E .

One of the idiots at the sprint store said "Its because of the GPS. The phone has GPS and a lot of the features in it require the GPS to work right."

Give me a f*#king break. GPS service is free. Its hardware and software that costs money. Thats like telling me i have to pay for FM radio service. I DONT THINK SO. If i have somehting that tunes in FM radio and a speaker, I HAVE IT. Same with GPS. I already have unlimited data on my plan. I understand that is a necessity for the PRE and i am not arguing that point.

The fact that i have to upgrade my plan to include **** i already have is absolute BS. All i need is unlimited data for this plan. GPS IS FREE. I have windows mobile phone from sprint that has GPS that i use. I don't pay for it now. GPS IS FREE. Why do i have to update my account to include free turn by trun directions?

There is NO subscription fee for GPS ANYWHERE. Go buy a tomtom. do you pay per month? NO!!!! AHHHH

I have had this stupid GPS debate time and time again with morons. It makes my f(#&ing blood BOIL...

ARGHHHHH!!!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12