1.    #1  
    Since we or all force to go inside of a Sprint store to get a Pre when it's time to change my plan will I lose my free Pick 3, free 50 minute bonus mins, free night and weekends starting at 6pm instead of daling with telesales?
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayman34 View Post
    Since we or all force to go inside of a Sprint store to get a Pre when it's time to change my plan will I lose my free Pick 3, free 50 minute bonus mins, free night and weekends starting at 6pm instead of daling with telesales?
    From what I have heard *and you can check with the guys over at SprintGurus.com* you shouldn't lose any free add-ons that are already on your account - just because you are changing your plan. If the plan includes the same add-ons (i.e. unlimited texts - such as the Everything Data) then a free add-on for unlimited texts may just get 'expired'. But, if I were you, I would take a screen shot of your account and all of the add-ons before you switch plans - then check it out afterwards to make sure they are all still there - and call CS if any of them were removed without your permission.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by slivkjs View Post
    From what I have heard *and you can check with the guys over at SprintGurus.com* you shouldn't lose any free add-ons that are already on your account - just because you are changing your plan. If the plan includes the same add-ons (i.e. unlimited texts - such as the Everything Data) then a free add-on for unlimited texts may just get 'expired'. But, if I were you, I would take a screen shot of your account and all of the add-ons before you switch plans - then check it out afterwards to make sure they are all still there - and call CS if any of them were removed without your permission.
    I might as well just do that since most of my day will be spent there.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I switched over to an Everything 1500 plan a number of months back and still have my bonus minutes and pick 3. it wasn't an issue, and the everything plan has finally eliminated the maddening billing issues that came up every month.
    WHAT? Nights start at 6 pm now???
    Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    WHAT? Nights start at 6 pm now???
    You have to pay extra for it or manage to get it added as a free perk via a customer service rep.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    You have to pay extra for it or manage to get it added as a free perk via a customer service rep.
    Nacho I am on that RIGHT NOW! Thank you lol I'm a Preemee with 6 lines so hopefully they will add it.