1.    #1  
    Basically I will have to pay DOUBLE for the same exact service, 50 less minutes and N&W starting at 6 and not 7 and No FIMF( No I do not have SERO)..so I am going to switch to a Pre plan BEFORE I buy my Pre but would like to see if I can get a another discount or recurring credit to make up for the difference since I would be paying double for the same service...Lets hear SUCCESS stories people on how you did it and how do the rest of us do it????????
    FIMF? Could we please avoid using (or at least explain) those crazy acronyms?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    Basically I will have to pay DOUBLE for the same exact service, 50 less minutes and N&W starting at 6 and not 7 and No FIMF( No I do not have SERO)..so I am going to switch to a Pre plan BEFORE I buy my Pre but would like to see if I can get a another discount or recurring credit to make up for the difference since I would be paying double for the same service...Lets hear SUCCESS stories people on how you did it and how do the rest of us do it????????
    Let's see if I understand your delimma. You've finally accepted the notion that they are going to require you to get off your old, discontinued discount plan, and onto a newer more expensive plan; but you want information on how to get the newer, more expensive plan at the same price as the older, discontinued discount plan (you did say "offset the difference").

I think that would would go in the "prolly not gone happen" box...

Don't know how many lines you're changing, but I've seen people get $50 per line single time credits for signing a new contract right now. Won't affect your eligibility on the Pre. You might ask about that.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Let's see if I understand your delimma. You've finally accepted the notion that they are going to require you to get off your old, discontinued discount plan, and onto a newer more expensive plan; but you want information on how to get the newer, more expensive plan at the same price as the older, discontinued discount plan (you did say "offset the difference").

I think that would would go in the "prolly not gone happen" box...

Don't know how many lines you're changing, but I've seen people get $50 per line single time credits for signing a new contract right now. Won't affect your eligibility on the Pre. You might ask about that.
    +1

Mods can we move this to the Sprint forum...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    I tried pretty hard to get Retentions to give me a price break on an everything plan and had zero success. It's pretty lame that it has to cost 2x more than what I currently have w/ the Sprint's most advanced phone at the time..the Touch Pro. I want a Pre and will probably pay extra to get one. It's unfortunate because this is the major reason I never adopted the iPhone because the plan would cost me 2x as much as my Sprint plan.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I am forced to move from FF 2200mins 5 lines unlimited Data, and Txt free, for $140.00 before corp Disc of 20%. Moved to Everything data 1500 mins, 5 lines for $189 before Corp disc costing me $50 a month plus 700mins. They gave me 5 free phone numbers outside of sprint network, 1 min free, nights start at 6pm instead of 7pm free. That is it, the best I could do. Is there anyway to get a Discount better than te 20% I already have?

Thanks
    Sprint client since 1998. Treo 650, Treo 700, Treo 755p, Palm Pre till it died--- now have HTC EVO
    I've heard people are getting up to 25% off for joining a particular credit union. I do already get 22% off so my monthly bill for 2000min + unlimited data/txt is $85 right now. If I move to the SE Unlimited plan it's going to be $62+/- more per month. That's $750 year more that I will have to pay for the privilege of owning a Palm Pre. This is a big part of why I did not move to an iPhone...except that the iPhone plans would cost approx $50 additional per month because of the special data and texting plans you need to adopt. So the Pre is still a better deal by a long shot but I'm still having separation anxiety w/ my long time plan.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)