Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    Come on bud, you need to review on the sprint website. Please see the attached screenshot from one of my phones. Then search Sprint's website for any mobile any time. Please note the part with the RED box around it.

You really need to research off your Sprint account information not some fly-by-night website
    So far, every site I've checked out, it confirmed the exact thing that 3 or 4 Sprint reps told me, so I have yet to see something that states otherwise. I will check what you just posted.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Also, here is the definition from Sprint's website

Any Mobile, Anytime: Applies when directly dialing/receiving standard voice calls between domestic wireless numbers as determined when the call is placed using independent third-party and Sprint databases. Available with select Sprint plans and while on the Nationwide Sprint or Nextel National Networks (excludes voicemail, 411 and other indirect methods).

And if you have a Pre you have an Everything Data plan which includes this.
    Dan
    Straight from the Sprint website. READ!

Any Mobile, Anytime does NOT cover:

* Wireless voicemail calls
    * Directory assistance calls
    * Calls made or received while roaming (domestically or internationally)*
    * Toll-free numbers, 900 numbers
    * International numbers, including mobile numbers and calls to or received from Mexican or Canadian mobile phones, even they are using their mobile phone in the US
    * Landline numbers
    * Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) numbers
    * Calls made using any other indirect methods

Here: http:// support.sprint.com/support/article/Learn_more_about_what_numbers_are_NOT_covered_with_Any_Mobile__Anytime/case-km007093-20090916-144515#__highlight&id16=any+mobile+anytime
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    Also, here is the definition from Sprint's website

Any Mobile, Anytime: Applies when directly dialing/receiving standard voice calls between domestic wireless numbers as determined when the call is placed using independent third-party and Sprint databases. Available with select Sprint plans and while on the Nationwide Sprint or Nextel National Networks (excludes voicemail, 411 and other indirect methods).

And if you have a Pre you have an Everything Data plan which includes this.
    I have been talking about the 450 minute plan, not the Everything Plan. Obviously the Everything plan would cover roaming as you don't have any minutes to deduct! The 450 minute plan, which I have, will have minutes deducted if you are talking to another cell phone user, and are talking during peak hours, for the umpteenth time. Soup.
    well maybe I'm special then because I don't get charged when I roam . I've never used over 100 min. and most of the time I'm under 50 or 60 . And that's what I was told directly by a sprint manager at the store .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I have the 450 unlimited everything else plan lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Nevermind
    Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    well maybe I'm special then because I don't get charged when I roam . I've never used over 100 min. and most of the time I'm under 50 or 60 . And that's what I was told directly by a sprint manager at the store .
    I think we can agree that relying on any Sprint rep is asking for trouble! I don't know why it's so hard for those reps can't get it right. Very frustrating.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    He is correct.

If you are roaming on another network you do not get access to the any mobile any time feature of your plan. You must specifically be on the Sprint/Nextel network.

If you are always roaming at home then you should contact Sprint about an Airrave (sp?). You should not have to roam at home.
    Dan
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123