Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I called Sprint yesterday and spoke to a regular customer rep about whether I could keep the plan I have and get a Pre. I pay $65 and I get 1500 anytime, 500 text, unlimited data, free roaming and probably some other things I forgot. I LOVE my plan for the value I get. She said, sorry right now you will have to get an Everything plan if you want to get a Pre. I was heart broken (joke kind of) but realized I'm more attached to saving money than I am to getting a Pre right away.
    I will live a bit longer with my sturdy 700WX and wait until the dust clears and see if Sprint will allow people to keep their old plans a bit later. I hope they will change but otherwise I'd probably consider the new iPhone and actually bolting Sprint after 10 years or I'm very interested in the HTC Touch Pro 2.
    Love to get a new phone but I'll be patient and read about how everyone is loving the Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by edjerum View Post
    I called Sprint yesterday and spoke to a regular customer rep about whether I could keep the plan I have and get a Pre. I pay $65 and I get 1500 anytime, 500 text, unlimited data, free roaming and probably some other things I forgot. I LOVE my plan for the value I get.
    You might want to see if you qualify for some discount. As a B of A customer I get 24% off an $89.99 Everything Data 900 Plan: 900 anytime (much more than I use), unlimited texts, unlimited data, GPS, Sprint TV, etc. So basically for what you're paying, I'm only losing 600 unused minutes. Of course, if you do use up your anytime minutes, that's another story.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox19 View Post
    i guess, i don't see where the penalty is? I realize it sucks that you have to pay more for switching to the phone, but did you really think it was going to last forever? I'm willing to bet their stance will change, once supply can keep up with demand.

The perk i'd like to see, for existing (and in good standing) customers, is that they wave the mir for us, and only make new customers deal with them.

I also wish they'd get rid of the whole "premier" thing, because it's pretty much a joke. It's like giving someone a new title in lue of a pay raise....kinda like giving dwight shrute two plaques, lol! (you won't get that if you don't watch the office)
    to be honest your not really paying more for a new phone cause they are giving you a smaller plan amount with unlimited benefits. I agree they should waive the mir for existing customers and waive upgrade fees fro current customers after a year of being with the company. As far as the premiere customers i think after being with sprint for the last ten years they should be put in a certain category.
    Ask yourself this you would rather pay over one hundred dollars for a plan and for a phone that you will have to pay even more for repairs when you take it in, better yet mail it out. Look at the reviews of att from other people who are customers. I have friends who have the i phone that hate the phone and plan . They say that the phone is over rated. That's what i hear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12