1.    #1  
    My wife and I just got off the 1400 minute family plan and we are now on a 550 minute plan. We barely use 400 minutes/month. Would I be able to get the 450 min or 900 minute everything data plan and add a line to it?

Thank you in advance.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    No... it's not a share plan....
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Let me rephrase my answer, yes... if you don't want a Pre. There is a 700 minute plan, but it's not an Everything data plan, so no Pre.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    As Akula said, no way. Cheapest plan for 2 people will be the everything data referral shared plan for $109. If you are entitled to a 25% monthly discount with Sprint the $129 everything data shared plan is actually a bit cheaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    As Akula said, no way. Cheapest plan for 2 people will be the everything data referral shared plan for $109. If you are entitled to a 25% monthly discount with Sprint the $129 everything data shared plan is actually a bit cheaper.
    Actually anybody who gets 16% or more off gets a better deal than the referral shared plan (I'm assuming employer discounts can't be applied to the referral plans).
    Edit: please note this is not including the costs of the 100 extra minutes one gets with the referal in which case the refereal plan would probably be cheaper depending on overage charges.
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    I'm not sure if people are really understanding this post. It used to be that you could add a phone after you have an individual plan, but the data/sms/turn-by-turn for each line was over and above the cost of adding the line. The individual plans were better if you only wanted data on one line.
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Ya as far as I can see.... bryanharig is right ... I would go with the Everything Data Family Plan (2 lines 1400 min) $129 a month is a bit much and you may not use that many minutes but you atleast both get unlimated data.