1.    #1  
    They have done it on two of my lines. I am having to call them every month now to get them removed. This last time, they say they won't remove them. I got really ticked and threatened to leave. Then I get an email that says they credited my account. They say they cannot disable international text messages unless they remove text messages completely.

I left AT&T and switched to Sprint because AT&T could never get my bill correct. I had to spend an hour on the phone with them every month and it just wasn't worth it. Now Sprint is doing the same thing. Why can't these companies get a clue about customer service? At least they could get my billing correct!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    yeah, customer service in general is kinda sucky, and with the economy in such bad shape it will probably get worse. I foresee a day when CS departments will consist of 12 zombies who can read scripts and 1 guy who actually knows how to fix things
    garinballbarin
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Are you sure you're not inadvertently sending international texts? International includes Canada and Mexico.
  4.    #4  
    We don't think so, but it is hard to know for sure. I have told the kids to stop using services like cha cha, where they can't be sure where they are coming from.