Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am about to be terminated by a female named Holly from Sprint. I have been a faithful customer w/ Sprint for two years & have never tried in any way to cause trouble w/Sprint. I have an everything plan w/ two Treo Pro's. I am on 100% Disability, proud of my wounds < which I have received while in the Army which I exited as a Sgt. I do not know the reasons why I am being terminated & found out about this by accident since Sprint never notified me this is going to happen to me. If / when I had problems the military taught me to report back as I have done w/Sprint. Evidently there are people at Sprint who do not like this.
    I do not know what to do, I need my phones to stay in contact w/my VA Doctors. I have a minimul income & do not think I can afford any other carriers.
    I have learned much from TreoCentral & not sure I will be able to visit here I thought it proper that I let all know how the individuals amongst these monopolies are treating us & will treat us.
    If June 17th is truly termination day, I wish to say Thank You to all who have helped me & conversed with me in these great times I have been here at TreoCentral. I will miss you all. God Bless America.
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    I am about to be terminated by a female named Holly from Sprint. I have been a faithful customer w/ Sprint for two years & have never tried in any way to cause trouble w/Sprint. ................. I do not know the reasons why I am being terminated & found out about this by accident since Sprint never notified me this is going to happen to me. If / when I had problems the military taught me to report back as I have done w/Sprint. Evidently there are people at Sprint who do not like this.

If June 17th is truly termination day, I wish to say Thank You to all who have helped me & conversed with me in these great times I have been here at TreoCentral. I will miss you all. God Bless America.

Sprintʻs customer service has always been a mystery to me, when I had a billing problem years ago rather than sending me a voicemail, email or snail mail the way they handled me was to suspend my service, the only way I knew I had a billing problem was when I found my treo had no connection to sprint, I had to go home and call Sprint from my home phone because sprint killed my treo phone connection.

Anyway, hopefully itʻs some kind of billing problem, or maybe they need some kind of account info update, Sprint really isnʻt in any position to just kill off paying customers like that. Hope everyting turns out OK
    garinballbarin
  3.    #3  
    Thank you but everytime this cancelation gets rectified this "Holly" is putting the cancellation back int effect. I don't know why or how to stop it. Any ideas? Thanks
    Thank you but everytime this cancelation gets rectified this "Holly" is putting the cancellation back int effect. I don't know why or how to stop it. Any ideas? Thanks
    So itʻs this Holly person whoʻs causing you trouble? Huh, seems like she has some kinda problem with you, since youʻre going to be terminated anyway if nothing is done maybe you should ask her manager why you are being cancelled all the time by this one person, the least Sprint owes you is a clear explanation of why sheʻs treating you like this. Anyway, wish you luck
    garinballbarin
  5.    #5  
    Yes , she is escalation, she arrived after some rep changed my codes in January & I've cleaning up his mistake up until the last 3 days. now the plan is corrected but she came in through a transfer with evil words. I've emailed others to confirm if this is true but now I have to wait for their answers.
    If / when I had problems the military taught me to report back as I have done w/Sprint. Evidently there are people at Sprint who do not like this.
    Yes , she is escalation, she arrived after some rep changed my codes in January & I've cleaning up his mistake up until the last 3 days. now the plan is corrected but she came in through a transfer with evil words. I've emailed others to confirm if this is true but now I have to wait for their answers.
    So are you saying there was a problem with your account that you were trying to have cleared up and somehow "Holly" got upset? Can you offer any other details?

It seems they've got you on a pretty tight timeline. If they don't clear things up today, I think you should file a BBB complaint right away. That may result in someone else at Sprint getting involved.

Been enjoying you around these parts and hope you can get things resolved.

Thank you for your service.
    And there is the letter to the president of the company - even it if fails at least it comes directly to his attention. Also like Darnell, thank you for your service.
  8.    #8  
    OK I'm on the phone now w/ AT who is now recognizing there is cancelation on June 17th & there is a registered letter on the way which was mailed to me on the 19th, no one including cancellation has any ideas why I'm being terminated. The notes involved say I must be transferred to cody who knows nothing & must report to Holly to find out why.
    OK just found out these notes are saying too many credits have been applied giving Sprint reason to terminate.
    Let's start in January, when I fell going down the stairs to the hospital & broke my my 800 which was insured. When I came back from the hospital I called Sprint to let them know & was told to activate another phone. I told them all I had was my Mother's (God rest her soul) LG160, I asked what I could do w/the LG160 & was told "whatever my plan allowed,which is everything". Now I tried using it to get my mail from google (because Sprint mail stopped) & the phone didn'.t get google mail, so I put the phone in my medicine bag right next to my chair. When my new 800 arrived & I let Sprint know Then the bills started coming in. What had happened was the rep had changed my codes,not telling me about this & during this time, until this week, when everything was finally corrected, amongst the tranfer's comes Holly.
    Now if this is a credit issue why didn't they say no? I didn't ask for anything. How was I to know any of this? All of this is so brand new to me since August...! All I was trying to do was correct the mistake of another, to re-gain the plan I have had for 2 years.
    Ok Tuesday I will contact my Lawyer & BBB & prepair to go to the Tracphone & sell my 4 Treo Pro's. I don't think I've done anything wrong. So be it.
    Thanks everyone it looks like shortly I'm out of here, thanks for everything, I appreciate it.
    That's messed up.
    I had Sprint and left because they were terrible with CS. People insist they've improved but you're better off without Sprint if they do crap like this.

I'm tempted to wait for the GSM Pre and see if it can be unlocked.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  11.    #11  
    All I can do is wait on the letter & see what happens. I'll figure out a way to return, you know how it goes-"I'll be back".
    google for Sprint termination.. (or something along the lines)

Basically, a few months back, Sprint were axing unprofittable customers. (those whom were calling in to complain for little things or what not)

The letter indicated that since they are not able to fufill your needs as a wireless company, it is better to part ways... You will not be responsible for ETF fee and you can port your number out.

Google for the letter, it was posted somewhere.. I think sprintusers.com had it.

Many had the axe letter.
    I remember that, but what exactly determines a customer who "complains" too much? If they indeed have a complaint or error, they have a right to say something!

To the OP, try T-Mobile if you have no luck with Sprint. They have cheap plans too. Also depending on where you are, Metro PCS and Cricket have local low cost no-contract accounts available. The phones aren't always the best though(no Treos or other fancy smartphones), but I think Metro offers the Blackberry.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Simply put, it's a cost-benefit ratio. If their customer service team is spending too much time on you, the CS reps' time may cost more to them than what you are paying in monthly fees.

As Sprint's customer service seems to be pretty bad, naturally their customers will be calling them a lot. Instead of tackling the problem, they get rid of the whistleblowers. Not much sense in my opinion, which is why I've been with Verizon since ther GTE days.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
  15.    #15  
    NO Robin24k I am not a whistle blower & I've been to these sites to check them out, now I just have to decide.
  16.    #16  
    And Verizon unlimited & phone is nery expensive
    Well, I meant whistleblower as in signs of the real issue.

And Verizon unlimited & phone is nery expensive
    True, but I don't see any real need for it (at least for me). Basic phone service is all I'm looking for as I've got WiFi for data.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
  18.    #18  
    If it's cheaper to remove me than I will say it was fun & profitable for me.
  19.    #19  
    LOL
  20.    #20  
    OK here it goes, I can't have Sprint -OK-Cricket, MetroPCS,Comcast,Brighthouse,all are not wired or available in my area. ATT very expensive, Verizon No unlimited & very expensive, TMobil,Alltel,also no unlimited & expensive. The only thing left is Boost but that's pre-paid for just phone.

There is no wifi in my area.

Is there anything out there that will allow me to keep using my Treo Pro, saving my phone number & still having email, w/unlimited web & getting a high speed for my PC (or soon laptop)?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast