1.    #1  
    I have been with sprint for over 7 years now and I have a family plan right now. I do not have SERO or anything like that but I do have the old family plans. Now if I upgrade my phone I understand you need to change plans but it does say that you can add a PRO pack data plan(in the flyer someone just posted on TC) and do not have to change plans. Can I wiggle myself into this?

If not I am willing to pay 500 for the phone just not to change my plan. Just want some people's input
    what do you pay per month now and what do you get voice/data/text and how many lines?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    The answer to all your questions is no..... Sprint will not let you. Of this, I'm certain.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    An Everything plan is REQUIRED
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    It might be worth it to change to a new plan. Before you write off the simply everything plans do the math & at least when you change your plan it does not extend your contract. My boyfriend changed his family plan and saved around $20, had the comfront of not having to check the clock, and not to mention avoiding the occasional charge for going over his minutes. I'd say per year he saved around $300.