1.    #1  
    I am with AT&T and not ready yet to leave GSM world. I will wait for a GSM pre. But its also true that, as excited as I am about pre, I wont be able to wait till a GSM pre drops into US market. I cant resist the tempting feeling of touching and using pre and bask in its synergetic glory, especially when you guys would be writing and talking about yours. Now I know that AT&T gives, I guess, 14 days to try out their service and phone and you can cancel it during that time without violating the terms of contract. I was wondering if Spring does the same and if it would be possible for me to get a new account with Sprint, and get a pre, and play with it to my heart's content and then return it to Sprint and cancel the Sprint service at the end of that trial period, and sit and wait for a GSM pre.
    Does sprint allow customers to try out their service, without a commitment, for few days?? If it does, is there any reason I cant or wouldn't be able to do what I just mentioned? and what will it cost me if I do it?
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    30 days in fact!
    Just wait for the GSM version like I am doing.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Just wait for the GSM version like I am doing.
    I would. But just the images of pre are so tempting, what will happen when its out there... I check precentral every morning before I check my email. How would I be able to live without a pre knowing its out there... and there are going to be bunch-load of pre owners who are going to earn my jealously
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||