Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Use my upgrade bonus from one line for another line? I have 4 lines on my account. My line and my wifes line are not eligible for upgrade till November.

My other two lines are using 3 year old phones. I am a premier customer with 2 instincts that I cannot wait to get rid of.

Any chance they will do this for me? Otherwise I'm paying what... $549 for a Pre?
    sorry i tried about the same thing and that it isnt possible because they will revoke your rebate. what you should do though, (what i did) is just call up the sprint premier line and tell them everything and they should be able to change your rebate date.
    Quote Originally Posted by welance View Post
    Use my upgrade bonus from one line for another line? I have 4 lines on my account. My line and my wifes line are not eligible for upgrade till November.

My other two lines are using 3 year old phones. I am a premier customer with 2 instincts that I cannot wait to get rid of.

Any chance they will do this for me? Otherwise I'm paying what... $549 for a Pre?
    It will take a little work but upgrade one of the eligible phone then switch it to whatever number you want it on with the online phone swapping tool...
    Also I would upgrade at a Best Buy so the Rebate will be instantso Sprint won;t try to pull something like the phone has to be active on the account for 30 days to get the rebate BS....
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Thats kind of what I was thinking. I mean, I could just switch phones with my daughter. She would love my Instinct (that I hate so much, cant wait to get a real keyboard)
    Quote Originally Posted by welance View Post

I have done it several times, just upgrade one of the eligible lines and then swap the phone. I was told by a Sprint rep that once you purchase the phone, you can put it on any line you want to as often as you want.