1.    #1  
    I just did a chat with Sprint CS and they told me the Pre will be available in the Sprint Relay store, which caters to the deaf with a $29.95 data only plan. Very nice!

One question, are corporate discounts applicable to the sprint relay plans? I notice they don't apply to simply everything plans, but seem to work on everything else.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    The corporate discounts don't apply to the simply everything plan (the $99.99 plan) and the simply everthing family plan ($189.99 + $89.99 lines 3-5) only.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesm View Post
    I just did a chat with Sprint CS and they told me the Pre will be available in the Sprint Relay store, which caters to the deaf with a $29.95 data only plan. Very nice!

One question, are corporate discounts applicable to the sprint relay plans? I notice they don't apply to simply everything plans, but seem to work on everything else.
    Unless you're deaf, you will not be able to buy a data only plan for the phone. You have to fill out a form and show proof of your disability to get a data only plan.

Now, if you're deaf, that's great news for you!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato