Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have 3 treo 755p IN MY OLD FAMILY share plan, paying $70 for 800 minutes and discounted Internet plan.

I want to upgrade to Pre but Sprint is asking me to change my plan to

$99.99 Simply Everything Plan
    - $129.99 Everything Data Share 1500
    - $169.99 Everything Data Share 3000 Plan.

I do not want to pay much higher for these plans . Does anybody else have any other idea, suggestion or knowledge ?

Thanks a lot
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Try...

ERP site: Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program
    Use these credentials: Russ.S.McGuire@Sprint.com / 383

There's a 2-line 1600 minute plan there for $110 (3 lines on that plan will be $125)
    Are you a member of a Credit Union? That will get you 10% off. It's a start at least.

Also, depending on where you work you may be eligible for a larger discount. Sounds like your old deal was very good but I don't think they can sustain those rates anymore so they are moving people up. I will be moving from a $50 a-la carte plan with 200 min, some texts, and $15 data to the Share 1500 plan. With my 15% discount that will only be $55 each split with my girlfriend so I only add on $5 for a lot more service. Hopefully you can figure out a way to minimize the costs if you want a Pre.

Check out Sprintgurus. They have tons of tips for getting discounts applied to your account.
    I contacted Sprint yesterday about the plan on my 755p. I have the 700min family plan and the PRO pack for data. He said my plan will transfer over to the Pre. I also asked about my phone-as-modem addon but he couldn't tell me if that would work on the Pre. Hope this helps a little.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whitelantern View Post
    I contacted Sprint yesterday about the plan on my 755p. I have the 700min family plan and the PRO pack for data. He said my plan will transfer over to the Pre. I also asked about my phone-as-modem addon but he couldn't tell me if that would work on the Pre. Hope this helps a little.
    Unless your family plan name has the word "Everything" in it, the Sprint rep gave you highly inaccurate information.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by haydur View Post
    Try...

There's a 2-line 1600 minute plan there for $110 (3 lines on that plan will be $125)

Can we apply Employee discount over and above this Referral program ? Otherwise I'll be better off with my eployee 20 % discount ? Thanks a lot
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib View Post
    Can we apply Employee discount over and above this Referral program ? Otherwise I'll be better off with my eployee 20 % discount ? Thanks a lot
    No you can't stack employee discounts to the ERP plans. And yes, any 20 to 27% corp. employee discount on the regular Everything plans makes 'em cheaper than ERPs.
    Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib View Post
    nope, no discounts apply to the ERPP

$129.99 Everything Data Share 1500
    comes with 2 lines, for 1 more is 15.99(for your third line, 20% discounted)

$116.80 plus taxes, local fees, and Sprint subcharges.
    Also if you want to get the ERPP plan, you will have to get new numbers because they require you to close your current account and create a new one, that is why I had to move to Everything Data since I didn't want to lose my numbers...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Also if you want to get the ERPP plan, you will have to get new numbers because they require you to close your current account and create a new one, that is why I had to move to Everything Data since I didn't want to lose my numbers...
    Are you sure on this one? ERPs are available as an upgrade. However, I can only vouch this to be valid for my SERO account (not the new ERP) and I'm not sure the same is not true for regular accounts...
    I tried desperately to move over and I talked to the ERP account reps and they said I would have to close my current account since it is not SERO and make a new ERP account and there is almost no chance of keeping my current number. It is a shame, the ERP plan is about $50 less per month than the stupid Everything Data.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I tried desperately to move over and I talked to the ERP account reps and they said I would have to close my current account since it is not SERO and make a new ERP account and there is almost no chance of keeping my current number. It is a shame, the ERP plan is about $50 less per month than the stupid Everything Data.
    Really? I would say ED accounts with 20% or more corp. discounts would become cheaper than ERP accounts.
    I don't have any corporate discounts

Unless your family plan name has the word "Everything" in it, the Sprint rep gave you highly inaccurate information.
    Respectfully that is unknown now, and unknown over the medium and long term. Sprint claimed everything only for the Instinct, but in practice excluded only SERO.

And what they do in a few months all depends on factors unknown to everyone at this point, including unknown to Sprint itself, including factors such as how much of a price war we see this summer.

Sprint has consistently asserted limits and almost always themselves breaks them.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    Respectfully that is unknown now, and unknown over the medium and long term. Sprint claimed everything only for the Instinct, but in practice excluded only SERO.

And what they do in a few months all depends on factors unknown to everyone at this point, including unknown to Sprint itself, including factors such as how much of a price war we see this summer.

Sprint has consistently asserted limits and almost always themselves breaks them.
    No, it's not an unknown... I spoke with an Account Services Supervisor (used to be Retentions) and he confirmed that a SEP of some sort is required. There is NO flexibility in their system. It is programmed in. The cannot do it if they even wanted. As for some low-level CS saying it's ok, I'd be happy to refer to you the guy I spoke with. I would trust a Retentions Supervisor over any rep....

Sorry... but they really mean it this time...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Humm...
    When I called them they said that I had to change my plan from the family fair and flex(not so much) to an Everything plan, but that my corporate discount could be applied to the ERP. They also said changing plans wouldn't affect my contract date (I'm out of contract now). I'm not sure I believe that anymore, either.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoTreoGurl View Post
    Humm...
    When I called them they said that I had to change my plan from the family fair and flex(not so much) to an Everything plan, but that my corporate discount could be applied to the ERP. They also said changing plans wouldn't affect my contract date (I'm out of contract now). I'm not sure I believe that anymore, either.
    You CAN apply an Employee Discount (EVP) to the regular Everything Plans, but you CANNOT apply an employee discount to the Everything Referral Plans (ERP).

Confusing isn't it!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Try...

Im a new customer. Can I get this plan/discount in person when I go get my Pre on launch day??
    just a question why do you need to get a simply everything plan, for the palm pre. the difference between the simply everything is that you pay $20.00 more to have push to talk for nextel phones. again why does the palm pre need a push to talk plan...is palm pre a push to talk phone y cant u just keep the everything data plan.....
    Quote Originally Posted by phone queen View Post
    just a question why do you need to get a simply everything plan, for the palm pre. the difference between the simply everything is that you pay $20.00 more to have push to talk for nextel phones. again why does the palm pre need a push to talk plan...is palm pre a push to talk phone y cant u just keep the everything data plan.....
    All you need is an everything data plan, not simply everything.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast