Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    After reading about the premier upgrades this morning I decided to check on my account. It's a 5-line account that is ~$160/month and we've been with Sprint for 4+ years.

I decided to chat with a csr to try and get it upgraded. She told me that CSRs cannot upgrade anyone to Premier. It is a system flag that is handled automatically and I will be sent a packet if I qualify.

Does that sound right?

I plan on upgrading to a pre and I'm 3 months short of the $150 rebate.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I don't know all of the qualifications. But I found out I was when I got an envelope with some brochures and coupons in the mail.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I thought I was a Premier just like you as the combined add-ons went over the $99 threshold. Unfortunately, when I called the CSR, told me that it is the base plan of service that you are on that qualifies you not the total. Based on the new plan requirements more people will be Sprint Premiers after they choose a plan for the Pre. Hopefully when they come out with the 32g Pre it might help in a year as the waiting period for a new phone is reduced to 1 year.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    See this link
    Sprint Premier

If you hit $60 on one line, or $100 on family plans you should hit it.
    I received the sprint premiere connection newsletter in the mail yesterday and it said (in the inside cover) that I can now qualify for the $150 upgrade after only 12 months instead of waiting the usual 22 months.

I called to verify and this is a new program that is being implemented. However they said only the primary line would be eligible as long as you are on a plan that is $99 or more.

question: if the palm pre is $199 after $100 rebate does that mean I would also get the $150 phone upgrade?
    The definitions are spelled out on the Sprint website. I carry four lines (all BB's) with full everything and runs about $260 per month. Been with Sprint over ten years but I did not get an invitation the party

Sprint Premier
    Quote Originally Posted by greatdeals View Post
    I received the sprint premiere connection newsletter in the mail yesterday and it said (in the inside cover) that I can now qualify for the $150 upgrade after only 12 months instead of waiting the usual 22 months.

I called to verify and this is a new program that is being implemented. However they said only the primary line would be eligible as long as you are on a plan that is $99 or more.

question: if the palm pre is $199 after $100 rebate does that mean I would also get the $150 phone upgrade?
    Nope - $199 is the best you'll do
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neile45 View Post
    See this link
    Sprint Premier

If you hit $60 on one line, or $100 on family plans you should hit it.
    I qualify. Even the CSR said I "should" qualify.... but... I have never received any information about being a premier customer. I don't care about the party.... but I would like my $150 credit.