Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I have a third party employee plan which includes the following:

3000 Anytime Minutes
    Unlimited Night & Weekends, Txting, Data, and Sprint to Sprint.

All of this for $20 a month. What will happen to my plan as I am surew I am not the only one in the forum with this problem.....
    Do want! I doubt you will be able to keep that, call a Sprint rep.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I talked to a rep on the phone and she did not know...
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jessef View Post

3000 Anytime Minutes

All of this for $20 a month. What will happen to my plan as I am surew I am not the only one in the forum with this problem.....
    That's a great deal. With that plan, I'd keep it, either for yourself or let a family member use it, and just get a new line of service. This is assuming they won't allow you to use a Pre with the plan as is.

3000 Anytime Minutes

I am also part of employee plan but not for a third party, my plan is called the advantage club. Similar in price and mins etc, there is more of chance that this will stay because unlike the sero plan these plans are exclusive to employees.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    so, I may be able to keep my plan
    Damn... I just spoke with the Employee accounting dept and I couldn't get moved to a EP plan because I wanted to keep my number so I had to convert into a regular Everything plan for the Pre. Oh well, my costs still are relatively the same per month.

@ jessef: try calling (888)-876-8381 and see if they can help you.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

so, I may be able to keep my plan
    yeah maybe because your with a 3rd party. The only way to get on the advantage plan is to have the actual employee add the number to the advantage plan. Plus for example if somebody on the advantage plan wants to upgrade their phone they have to order it through a employee website. So it looks like I wont be getting the pre for a while because of the loops and the limited quantity.......
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I will call and let you guys know about this
    Yeah let me know, I am in the exact same boat as you jessef. After speaking with our Sprint rep he led me to believe that we could use our plans because they include unlimited data.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    If not, here I come Ev erything Data, but I will try some other methods to get it. BTW, do you work for Sprint to get the advantage club?
    If not, here I come Ev erything Data, but I will try some other methods to get it. BTW, do you work for Sprint to get the advantage club?
    yes
    you can add friends and family to the plan but the employee has to add you.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I called today and I will not be able to use my employee plan with the pre.
    Thats really unfortunate, looks like they want everyone off their current money saving plans...

3000 Anytime Minutes

No you're not. Mine is just as juicy as yours and i remember when the Instinct came out i couldn't get it without losing *mah juicy*, so i skipped the Instinct. Also couldn't get an *African-American*Berry as well.

I really want the Pre and hoping they make exceptions for us *special* people.

I wish they'll have a choice of people paying full price to keep their existing plans. For $549, i'll pay full price and keep my plan.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    My plan is very similar and I'm bummed that I won't be able to use it. I was ready to drop the full price for the phone AND resign a contract just for this thing. I will be waiting to see what Apple has to offer now :-/

Plan:
    3000 minutes
    7pm nights weekends
    unlimited text
    unlimited data
    Mobile to mobile
    and $50 allowance to spend on apps, games, ringers, etc. from the store.

$45 a month after taxes.

Now that I look at it, my plan is pretty ridiculous
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    What i was gonna do was activate pre on another line get rebate and then cancel on 31st day and then switch phone to my employee plan. When I talked to a rep today, they said the system will only support Everything plans. We need to get this figured out because I want the pre, but my plan is sweet as hell!!!!!
    lol believe me i though of ways to get the pre on day one as well, but in the end its not going to be worth. I figure advocates have the pre already on their employee plans so it is possible, we just have to wait for the phone to be available to us.
  20. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by speakeazy86 View Post
    lol believe me i though of ways to get the pre on day one as well, but in the end its not going to be worth. I figure advocates have the pre already on their employee plans so it is possible, we just have to wait for the phone to be available to us.
    sadly its gunna be a little while till ya can
    as of now anyone who activates a pre on their employee plan will get their line suspended.
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast