Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    August 10th.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    My friend that works for Sprint just said Aug 10th also. Looks like i will be rockin' a Pre in a few days!!!
    August 10th is right. I can't wait to dump my beat-up Touch Pro!
    Woot, just ordered mine. Today was the soft launch for employee's. Exchanging a Blackberry Tour for the Pre, I really hope I like it.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I have to say that I love mine. I wouldn't go back to my Touch Pro. I actually already have someone wanting to buy it.
    Ordered my Pre through employee telesales today. Probably have it Tuesday. Selling my Touch Pro to recoup some of the cost of upgrading.
    Yep, just ordered mine today, hopefully here in a couple days. Initially had the BlackBerry Tour but just wasn't impressed by it. A big upgrade from the Curve, just not enough to justify the $$$.

Been waiting for this day for a long time. Can't wait to get my greedy hands on it......
    right now i got a nextel i880 with 20$ employee plan 3000 min unlimited text and data can i transfter that same plan to the pre or no?
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerTom View Post
    Yep, just ordered mine today, hopefully here in a couple days. Initially had the BlackBerry Tour but just wasn't impressed by it. A big upgrade from the Curve, just not enough to justify the $$$.

Been waiting for this day for a long time. Can't wait to get my greedy hands on it......
    One of the supervisors here got a Tour to replace her severely beat-up Curve, and returned it the same day. She said she couldn't justify the premium for a better camera and brighter screen... which is essentially what it is. She was also not happy about potentially losing her BB PIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by nybadboy911 View Post
    right now i got a nextel i880 with 20$ employee plan 3000 min unlimited text and data can i transfter that same plan to the pre or no?
    Most likely not.
    does anyone know the plan code to use? being told must switch plans!?!?!?

pm me please
    Last edited by ray_in_NE; 08/18/2009 at 02:17 PM.
    I too am having the same problem activating the phone via sprint.com and sprint's 1-888 #.

I'm on an old 750anytime 2000 N&W, Unlimited Vision/Text plan and am being told I need to switch to a Simply Everything Plan.

Any suggestions?
    Just read through the thread, I tried activating online and it had me call CS. Called CS and they couldn't activate without me switching, can anyone PM me the number for employee care?

Free & Clear 3000

* Sprint Retail EMP PV Ult Pack
    * Cellular Call Detail
    * Nights and weekends starting at 7pm
    * Long Distance Special Rate
    * Domestic Roaming Overage
    * PCS PICTURE MAIL
    * 1000 Nights & Weekends-9pm
    Last edited by deusofhearts; 09/12/2009 at 04:17 AM.
    Has anyone successfully activated a Pre on the SERO plan yet?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I had the exact same plan as OP with an additional $20 in downloadable allowances. I haggled for hours with different departments to no avail. Noone seemed to be real sure why I wanst able to do this after I explained everything in detail (several times). At the end of the day I switched to 450 everything plan with a 20% discount. More than I would like to pay obviously but hey the pre rocks and to me its still a great value. I no longer work for the third party company but plan to go work for Sprint directly within the next couple weeks and I am hoping they will be able to hook me up again.
    Got the phone working on my free & clear 3000!

I had to manually add the $30 pro pack but it didn't add right away after I saved the changes. A sprint CSR sent me an e-mail within an hour to let me know it was added. It removed the Sprint Retail EMP PV Ult Pack, but I was able to swap my ESN to the Pre.

I then removed the $30 Pro pack and saved the changes and had to wait for another e-mail confirmation. I replied to one of them asking to be put back onto the Sprint Retail EMP PV Ult pack, and it was immediately re-added.
    u mean sero
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    Has anyone successfully activated a Pre on the SERO plan yet?
    yep, had the old $49 plan and when I got this they told me I had to change to the new sero $59, which is basically the all inclusive with 500 phone minutes. Works fine, no problems, they even left my 21% discount on that they said they were removing. I have had it since July 1st
    ok so heres the skinny.... I do work for Sprint in a corporate store, the Pre will not be available on the Sero plan, but it is available to advantage club members... that means YES you can have the Pre and still have a simply awesome and cheap plan!!! the catch is you need to have an employee get this started for you... each employee is allowed to have (count them) 20 people on the advantage club plans... they vary in minutes and price... Im booked right now, but if i have an opening i will let you all know!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Is there a list of companies eligible for the employee plans?
    Bump!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast