Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    I've got a question hopefully some of you Sprint customers can help with.

I can get a 25% corporate discount from Sprint. However, I have a bit of a conundrum. If I order online the discount to the monthly service will be applied right away, but I won't get my phone that day and I will miss out on Best Buy or Radio Shack instant rebates. I plan on getting 3 Pre's so this will be $300 out of my pocket initially while I wait for the MIR.

The other option is to order from Best Buy or Radio Shack and get the instant rebate. If I do it this way and then immediately go online and apply the discount, will it take place immediately or will i have to pay the full amount for a few months?

Anyone know?

Thanks!
    Last edited by jayzun; 05/19/2009 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Clarification
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzun View Post
    I've got a question hopefully some of you Sprint customers can help with.

I can get a 25% discount from Sprint...if I order online it will be applied right away, but I won't get my phone that day and I will miss out on Best Buy or Radio Shack instant rebates.

If I order at Radio Shack or Best Buy and then apply the discount immediately via the website, will it take place immediately or will i have to pay the full amount for a few months?

Anyone know?

Thanks!
    If you're talking about an Employee Discount, they tell you it can take up to two months to add, though I believe it's usually just a month.
    I thought corporate discounts only applied to plans, not new phones? If they do apply for new phones than thats good news!
    They only apply to the monthly recurring charge.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    They only apply to the monthly recurring charge.
    Sorry yeah, I'm just talking about the monthly recurring charge. If it doesn't take affect for 2 months, am I out the difference or will they reimburse from the time I set it up?
    I dont think they will reimburse you.
    Also, how much is the $300 worth to you? Would you rather wait out in a line for many hours or put a deposit of $300 down to order from the convenience of your home in about 5 minutes? For most people, I don't think taking $300 out of savings and putting it back in your account a month or 2 later will kill you...especially if you have the money to buy 3 pre's.