Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Sorry for my ignorance but I have been seeing this on other post and can't figure out what it is.
    Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program

russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com

That's current SERO. Not much of a deal considering you can use a company discount on the regular plans to get lower. (can't use company discounts on SERO plans..least i can't)

The old SERO is years old, not available now but many still are on, and the most popular was the 500min, unlimited data/text $30 a month plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post

That's current SERO.

The old SERO is years old, not available now but many still are on, and the most popular was the 500min, unlimited data/text $30 a month plan.
    Meaning you can't get a Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post

That's current SERO. Not much of a deal considering you can use a company discount on the regular plans to get lower. (can't use company discounts on SERO plans..least i can't)

can they add corporate discount to sero plan?
    Nope! it is already heavily discounted already.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayman34 View Post
    Meaning you can't get a Pre!
    Go back and read the press release again... carefully. Everything plan is only required for the $100 rebate.
    >++++++++++[<+++++++>-]<.>+++[<+++++>-]<.>+++[<------>-]<.>++[<++++>-]<.>++++++[<------->-]<-.>+++++++[<++++++++>-]<+.>++[<----->-]<.>++[<+++>-]<.>++++[<------------->-]<..
    Quote Originally Posted by gbm85 View Post
    Go back and read the press release again... carefully. Everything plan is only required for the $100 rebate.
    O rly?
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Well either the group who drafted the press release made a mistake... or the group who posts on Twitter did.

Call it a hunch, but I'm guessing the press release took longer to draw up than a one-sentence tweet. Right now, I'm putting my stock on the press release.
    >++++++++++[<+++++++>-]<.>+++[<+++++>-]<.>+++[<------>-]<.>++[<++++>-]<.>++++++[<------->-]<-.>+++++++[<++++++++>-]<+.>++[<----->-]<.>++[<+++>-]<.>++++[<------------->-]<..
    Quote Originally Posted by gbm85 View Post
    Actually, in my opinion, it's still very much in the air. This is directly from the press release:

The Palm Pre phone will be available from Sprint on June 6 for $199.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate with a new two-year service agreement on an Everything Data plan or Business Essentials with Messaging and Data plan.

Unfortunately, without the proper punctuation, you cannot tell from reading this if the statement is saying "The Pre phone will be available ... new two-year service agreement on an Everything Data plan or Business Essentials with Messaging and Data plan" or if they are saying "$199.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate with a new two-year service agreement on an Everything Data plan or Business Essentials with Messaging and Data plan."

In other words, that paragraph could be interpreted to mean that the device (from Sprint) requires a new two year agreement on a Data Everything Plan or Business Essentials, or it could be interpreted that those plans are required for the rebate.

However, prior to that statement in the press release, is this one:

Palm Pre will run on America’s most dependable 3G network and come with Sprint’s industry-leading, value-oriented Everything Data plans that offer savings of up to $1,430 over two years vs. comparable AT&T and Verizon plans for smartphones and PDAs. (my emphasis added)

That seems to say that the Palm Pres from Sprint will require an Everything Data plan, especially if you add in the Tweet.

I'd say, at a minimum, that the final results are still very much up in the air...
    SERO is like a Hemorrhoid really....
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTurboII View Post
    worse.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTurboII View Post
    That may be, but I sure like to save tonnes of moneys every month.

I won't sweat if I can't get the Pre. Phones come can go; two years ago it was the iPhone; last year it was the Instinct (it bombed, I know) and this year it's the Pre. By the end of the year there will be multiple new WM and Android devices on Sprint.
    SERO was a gift from above. Still got mine. There WILL be a referral plan for the Pre.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haydur View Post
    That may be, but I sure like to save tonnes of moneys every month.

I won't sweat if I can't get the Pre. Phones come can go; two years ago it was the iPhone; last year it was the Instinct (it bombed, I know) and this year it's the Pre. By the end of the year there will be multiple new WM and Android devices on Sprint.
    I would expect the same for the new Android phone.