Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1. lulubee's Avatar
    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
       #1  
    Last month I was eligible for an upgrade June 17th, I just logged in to my account and now its highlighted in pink "Wait until 7/1 and save $150" Did anyone notice any changes to their account?
    Last edited by LuluBee; 05/17/2009 at 07:21 PM.
  2. #2  
    I don't have any changes on mine... Still says I can save.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluBee View Post
    Last month I was eligible for an upgrade June 17th, I just logged in to my account and now its highlighted in pink "Wait until 7/1 and save $150" Did anyone notice any changes to their account? At least now I don't have to call Sprint and beg them to give me the upgrade early. Thx Sprint, and who said your customer service sucks.


    They push back your upgrade date till July and you are happy about it?
  4. #4  
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK - $Sprint$ $rounds$ $down$ $to$ $the$ $first$ $of$ $the$ $month$ $for$ $upgrade$ $eligibility$.

    i signed up in mid June and am eligible for $150 credit (Premier) on June 1.
  5. lulubee's Avatar
    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
       #5  
    I was so dang eager I thought it said June. Well there you have it they suck!
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluBee View Post
    I was so dang eager I thought it said June. Well there you have it they suck!
    if you can find a better deal, you should jump all over it.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluBee View Post
    Last month I was eligible for an upgrade June 17th, I just logged in to my account and now its highlighted in pink "Wait until 7/1 and save $150" Did anyone notice any changes to their account?
    I'd call them up and complain about it, you might be able to get it fixed (maybe it could be an issue from their server upgrade a few days ago.)
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I'd call them up and complain about it, you might be able to get it fixed (maybe it could be an issue from their server upgrade a few days ago.)
    Call retentions and complain, they should be able to help you out
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  9. #9  
    If anyone didn't know you can access your eligibility right on your phone by going to
    1. http://vision.sprintpcs.com
    2. Hit 0 For My Account
    3. Hit 8 for Upgrade Eligibility
    (also Hit 7 for Contract End Date)
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
  10. #10  
    Mine also was changed to 7/1 but my contract end date is 9/10. Huh?
  11. #11  
    I'm still trying to get mine changed... I can't upgrade till 9/1 but I'm hoping they'll let me do it in June when the Pre releases.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Eagle View Post
    Mine also was changed to 7/1 but my contract end date is 9/10. Huh?
    Contract ends in 24 months, but you are eligible for new subscriber pricing 22 months in. This is to let people know that they want you to renew again and make you offers before you look elsewhere.
  13. #13  
    It says that I am eligible for a $150 savings with a 2 year subscriber agreement starting 06/01/2006 (note, it says 2006, not 2009). However, it says that my contract end date isn't until Oct 14, 2009. Does this make sense????
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by tampaguy75 View Post
    It says that I am eligible for a $150 savings with a 2 year subscriber agreement starting 06/01/2006 (note, it says 2006, not 2009). However, it says that my contract end date isn't until Oct 14, 2009. Does this make sense????
    Probably a typo or server mistake on that last digit.

    If your contract ends in October then you're eligible in August, technically, not June.

    Give them a call and find out.
  15. #15  
    I have to wait until August.

    Be happy my good man.

    I'm afraid to visit this forum after it launches in fear i may do something stupid like buy it at full price.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by tampaguy75 View Post
    It says that I am eligible for a $150 savings with a 2 year subscriber agreement starting 06/01/2006 (note, it says 2006, not 2009). However, it says that my contract end date isn't until Oct 14, 2009. Does this make sense????
    They make mistakes from time to time, like forgetting to reset your contract end date, or your upgrade eligibility date. Take me...I'm not eligible for an upgrade from my instinked until July, but according to Sprint I've been out of contract since last August.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    I have to wait until August.

    Be happy my good man.

    I'm afraid to visit this forum after it launches in fear i may do something stupid like buy it at full price.
    Do what I'm trying to do, Doug.... Call repeatedly and get them to agree to an early upgrade at the 2-yr price. I think once the phone release date is firmly announced we can call in and claim we'd really like to renew, but by September the newer phones will be out and it might not be as enticing to stick with sprint .
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by htowngator View Post
    Do what I'm trying to do, Doug.... Call repeatedly and get them to agree to an early upgrade at the 2-yr price. I think once the phone release date is firmly announced we can call in and claim we'd really like to renew, but by September the newer phones will be out and it might not be as enticing to stick with sprint .
    haha i tried ecare once and called once.


    I think she placed a note on my account though haha. She also said they used to be able to do early upgrades but not anymore.

    I do plan on trying again when we have the final release date or day of the release.

    Its hard to say no when someone has the credit card waiting there in front of you.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    haha i tried ecare once and called once.


    I think she placed a note on my account though haha. She also said they used to be able to do early upgrades but not anymore.

    I do plan on trying again when we have the final release date or day of the release.

    Its hard to say no when someone has the credit card waiting there in front of you.
    Someone said they "don't do that anymore"? Interesting... I haven't heard that one yet, but they just kept saying that they'd put notes in the system for when the phone releases so that I'd be able to "negotiate" again at that time. As others have said, I will need to upgrade my plan so it goes w/o saying that they'd have the incentive to renew for me at the higher price when I was willing to do so. If they keep being difficult, I'll have to drop the "well, if you make me wait till September I probably will look elsewhere at that time".
  20. lulubee's Avatar
    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
       #20  
    I think I will wait till they give a release date to negotiate with customer service. At this rate they may release it after June I've been with them for many years and I keep my account in excellent shape that must be worth something. I'm beginning to wonder if my premier status is worth anything it seems like everyone is premier.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions