1.    #1  
    Did this happen to anyone else?

A few months ago, I received a letter from Sprint saying I was now a Sprint Premier member. Cool. I figured I'd feel less bad when I renewed my contract for a Pre.

Then a week or so ago I got another letter, saying I was no longer a Premier member due to changes I had made to my account. I didn't make any changes. I called, and they reinstated me.

Anyone with similar experiences? The best part of it was the phone number they provided in the letter. When I called Sprint with the number, someone picked up within a ring or two, knew what he was talking about, and treated me very well.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I got a call the other night apologizing ahead of time that I was going to receive a letter stating the same thing. Apparently they sent out many of these letters by mistake.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I had a similar experience. I added a line to my account and they made the new line the primary account. Why? I have no clue. So I had to call and get them to make my account the primary line and premier once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    Did this happen to anyone else?

A few months ago, I received a letter from Sprint saying I was now a Sprint Premier member. Cool. I figured I'd feel less bad when I renewed my contract for a Pre.

Then a week or so ago I got another letter, saying I was no longer a Premier member due to changes I had made to my account. I didn't make any changes. I called, and they reinstated me.

Anyone with similar experiences? The best part of it was the phone number they provided in the letter. When I called Sprint with the number, someone picked up within a ring or two, knew what he was talking about, and treated me very well.
    What's the number? I have been denied Premier member also and have been also told I have had changes to my account.

You can PM me the number if you like.