Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    I work for a corporate RadioShack store in Georgia. And lookin at this pic of the Pre's box, It already has a RadioShack catalog number. I'm gonna call around and see if I can find someone who knows the definate release date for catalog # 17-3650.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    there might be something to this.. I was at radio shack buying some audio connectors. The guy behind the counter, unprompted and somewhat randomly asked about my cell service. I responded that I wasn't happy but unless he could produce a PRE I wasn't buying anything. The Radio shack guy then said, "check back with us we should have the phone".... I wrote it off as nothing...but maybe there is something more to it..
    When Radio Shack actually knows something more than a consumer, I will go back to work there. Hint: Never
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainchump View Post
    When Radio Shack actually knows something more than a consumer, I will go back to work there. Hint: Never
    Now that's funny!
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainchump View Post
    I was at a friend's house and met some new people. One of his friends is struggling to turn on cable box but input on tv was for his Xbox. I tell him to change the input, he goes "I work at RadioShack I know all about this stuff." 10 minutes later the input is changed.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products