Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You may have been able to get an eBay or Craig's List Fuze then got a no contract account on AT&T. Then when the new hardware iPhone comes out, sign a contract.

There's just so much difference between Mobile OSX and WM(as of now) in terms of functionality, unless you jailbreak. I have to tell you, no copy and past and no draft saving when you do a lot of email(although you can save drafts within the email program, but not text) and text is frustrating. I did find some jailbreak apps to solve that problem though. Also call and contact management is a joke unless you get an app. I had to get 2 and one of them is a jailbreak app to delete individual calls. I still use WM for the calender most of the time also. However Pocket Informant just released an app, so that can solve that problem.

I could only start using the iPhone regularly after applying apps. It simply cannot be used for business in it's virgin form, like WM can.

Now that I think about it, I actually got 3 apps for call and contact management. One is a jailbreak app to block ***** callers, no such app exists in the official App Store as far as I could tell.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    BTW, I'm not exactly trying to dissuade you from using the current iPhone. I have just been following rumors and know one with better hardware is coming. And I just wanted to inform you of the things you may have to do to get Mobile OSX to work somewhat like WM. It's just too bad that much of it requires hacked apps, which many people aren't willing to do. I was leary myself of jailbreaking, but it opens up the iPhone SO MUCH. You can see what features Apple locked down that could have been enabled if they weren't so controlling, and it's amazing.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    ...And absolutely, I will be back on a WM device - as soon as the Touch Diamond 2 is out in the US!!!
    That's a really nice looking phone: HTC - Products - HTC Touch Diamond2 - Overview
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

It looks awesome and I also am waiting for it.
    Here's another worth considering, if WM with no keyboard is something you're OK with: Toshiba TG01.

I don't know who may carry it, but it looks like it packs some punch.
  6.    #26  
    I was looking at that this morning. That thing is SLIM! I wonder when/if it will hit the states.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12