Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well I did say "speculation".

The only other thing I can think of is they saw the $100, got really put off, and decided to cancel now.

Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    I agree about the cancel forget thing......BUT dont most/all modern phone/pda devices have calendars that let us set um reminders???
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I just got the Assurion notice via snail mail yesterday. I didnt read it thoroughly but I have set a tickler on the calendar to let me know when this increase goes into affect. My 755P needs to be replaced but I am trying to hold off on it til the Pre gets released as I am eligible for a free upgrade.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Getting a replacement through Assurion shouldn't reset your upgrade status.
    My PDA progression Palm III -> Palm IIIXE -> PALM IIIC -> PALM M130 -> iPaq H2215 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by vicn77 View Post
    Please realize that the $100 deductible is for lost/stolen, water damaged or excessive physically damaged phones. If you have TEP, you can still go into a store and have it fixed/replaced free of charge. This is only if you go through Asurion.

As a Sprint rep in a service and repair center the hike in erp rates was very discouraging but you don't have to cancel the insurance alltogether. Reps often wont tell you this but the ESRP (service and repair) insurance is still available for $4.00 a month. This covers basic maintenance i.e. keyboard, lcd, earpiece, etc go bad w/o physical damage for no additional cost. (TEP is ERP+ESRP for a buck less) If there is physical damage on a PDA it can be repaired or replaced for $119 in a repair center without any kind of insurance.

I see a jump in ESRP and a major decline of ERP coming.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12