1.    #1  
    I have been using the USB Modem software for my palm Treo for a couple years now to get online with my laptop via my Sprint Treo 700p w/unlimited data and its worked great - never been charged anything extra.

Yesterday I decided to try it over bluetooth with a new netbook and to my surprise, I didn't even have to turn on USB Modem on my Treo and it just synced up with my bluethooth on the Treo and got me online. Did I just connect using PAM and am now going to see a huge bill since I have no plan for it?

Or is this something I should try to get away with as long as I can? My plan is an old 500 minute SERO plan (one of the good ones)

Any thoughts?
    So did your bill reflect PAM charges?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    Nope I spent about 30 minutes on bluetooth and USB Connected twice over a month, and no charge.

This is one reason I think i'm NOT going to upgrade to a Pre right away - I can't imagine they'll let you hack it like this for a while