1.    #1  
    My Desktop Connector (the replacement for Sprint Business Connection) cannot connect to server. This has been happening since about 1330 EST. Anyone else having the same problem?
    rollins,
    I have been having disconnect issues for a couple weeks. The desktop connector wanted me to run the updater, but the updater could not connect to the server to get the update. I could reconnect, but then I'd be disconnected by the morning. Sprint was unable to help. I finally re-registered and got the latest version. Then I got a URL that would have been helpful. Don't know if that matches your issue, but it won't hurt to get the latest version at sprintce.sprintpcs.com. If that doesn't work, you may have to start from scratch, too at Sprint Support.
    good luck
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Does Sprint CE's Desktop Connector work the same as the old Sprint PCS Business Connection Personal Edition? I switched my Palm Centro in favor of a BlackBerry Curve 8330 since the BCPE discontinuation in September 2008, but if there's a way for me to get back on a Palm until the Pre hits, then I'm all for it!
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    I ditched the BlackBerry Curve, and I'm back on the the Palm Centro! I can happily report that Sprint Mobile Email Work is working fine with my company's Lotus Domino server. Hooray for no more stupid trackball!
  5.    #5  
    The PC client says "Cannot find server". Anyone else having this problem? Started last week.

on hold with Sprint now....grrr.
  6.    #6  
    Sprint told me it was disconnected (the email they sent back in June 2008), but suggested I uninstall and reinstall the desktop connector anyway. That did the trick!