Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    treo 755p has just been crashing and kaggy even though i've hard reset zeroed out a few times. maybe just time to call it quits.

current ins policy forces you to pay 50 deductiblee. is there any way around that? I heard one story where the dude got a new centrino, no fee, no deductible. not sure if he had credit or renewed....

suggestions?
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    someone got a centrino? Maybe a centro...

In any event, it's $50... Why are you stressing about it? It seems to me that you probably don't even qualify for a replacement (though I don't know what "kaggy" means - if it means my 755P is broken, then clearly you would qualify). In any event, you'll get a new phone for $50...

That said, my 755P had a defective headphone jack and I got it replaced with a Mogul (which I sold several months later to get a Treo 800).
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    1. yes centro.
    2. kaggy = laggy.
    3. so after the deductilbe was paid they let u choose a different phone? is this standard or exception?
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I got a brand new 755p from Verizon after I unloaded a 20 minute rant on some poor rep about how much I hated my 700p and how I hated VZW even more. She made the offer because she said VZW didnt want to lose the corporate account. Then, 6 months later, after I unleashed a blistering diatribe on another defenseless rep about all the stupid *@#+ed up stuff the 755's were doing (yes, 3 or 4 in that time) and (a long time ago, I never dreamed I would say this) I wanted to try a BB because I didnt want anything made by Palm anymore, she set it up in the account that I could walk into a specific VZW store and walk out with a new 8300 free of charge (without the aid of a firearm). I didnt do it because the BB cant use wireless sync to sync with Outlook/Exchange.
    Pushing the Boundaries of Disorganization
    I bought a 650p from a guy on Craigslist. When I got it home I found that it wouldn't charge. Called Sprint and told them the charging port quit working, paid the deductible and got a replacement 700p.