1.    #1  
    I hesitate to call Sprint when usually I can get a more robust answer here first. This morning I could not sign in to my data services. Each time I got:

Error Code 98 Network error. Sign in failed. Please wait a moment and try again. If this problem persists, you may need to contact Sprint.

I tunred the phone on and off, reset the net lib, and reset the treo. I let it try over and over for about 45 minutes.

Googling the error I find "Missing home agent". Whatever that means.

Any one else experiencing this? Could it be a temporary network problem? Or a problem with my account?

Thanks!
    PalmIII -> PalmV -> Sprint Treo650 -> Treo755P -> Pre

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway."

--Andrew Tanenbaum
    I'm on the phone with Sprint now. Apparently, a WHOLE BUNCH of Treo users are having this problem.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by wishlish View Post
    I'm on the phone with Sprint now. Apparently, a WHOLE BUNCH of Treo users are having this problem.
    Thanks for the response.

Should I call and add my voice as another squeaky wheel?

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway."

--Andrew Tanenbaum
    I'm having the same problem on Long Island. If anyone gets this resolved, post back.
    Yep, me too in Philly. Very annoying.
    I had problems in the Detroit area but seems to be ok again for the last hour or so.
    I'm good here in Indiana (Indianapolis)...

I'll post if that changes.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  8.    #8  
    I tried after reading others here were working (again or otherwise).

It appears to be working for me now too.

Thanks for info and follow-ups everyone!

~Mike

--Andrew Tanenbaum
    Just checked and I am good to go again here in Philly! So glad we have a way to check this out to see if others have issues without having to waste time with Sprint.