1. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    My two year contract with Sprint is not up until March 09. I really want the Treo 800, but want to pay $600 bucks. Does anyone know of a way around this with Sprint. I am willing to sign a new Two contract but can't see paying that much for a phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhn View Post
    My two year contract with Sprint is not up until March 09. I really want the Treo 800, but want to pay $600 bucks. Does anyone know of a way around this with Sprint. I am willing to sign a new Two contract but can't see paying that much for a phone.
    Call them and ask. I've been a customer for awhile and pushed the fact that I have not purchased a new phone through them for 4 years and that based on this I should be eligible for the upgrade price. They pushed the order through and gave it to me for $250.00 straight up.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Just call in. they will work with you
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
  4. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I called Sprint today, and after explaining I am on my 4th Treo 755 and have had every phone since the Treo 300, they are sending me a Treo 800 for an even swap out for my Treo 755p.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhn View Post
    I called Sprint today, and after explaining I am on my 4th Treo 755 and have had every phone since the Treo 300, they are sending me a Treo 800 for an even swap out for my Treo 755p.
    NICE.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.