Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I just looked at my bill and Business Connection was $0. Previous bills had it for $15. I called Sprint to ask why (I'm that guy), and they said it would be free on my plan going forward. This being Sprint (who tried to charge me for BizCon SMS msgs-3k), I'll be suprised if it stays this way. Anyone else see something similar?

Todd

P.S. Anxiously waiting for 9/1 so I can get my upgrade credit towards the 800w.
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    It's always been free with my Vision plan (was $15/month, now $0/month thru retentions). However, this doesn't help me anymore:

Effective September 1, 2008, Business Connection Personal Edition will be retired.

If you are still using this wireless email service and would like a replacement option, please visit www.sprint.com/mobileemail for information on Sprint Mobile Email. Or you can visit www.sprint.com/business to learn about mobile email solutions with BlackBerry Email and Windows Mobile.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. For questions or additional information, please dial *2 on your Sprint phone. Thank you for your business.