1.    #1  
    All I want to do is my expense report for the month and I need a PDF of my bill, but because their billing system goes down like a prom date the website almost useless.

I like their phones, I like the price (Unlimited everything for $99), and the coverage is good. But the billing and support blows!

but i guess every carrier has it's ups and downs...

bah!

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    My sprint email has been non-functional for the last 5 hours and sprint simply says it should work again in the next 2-3 hours and that they are having "technical difficulties."

#1, if it goes down I'd like some specifics on what has happened to my service. (And advance notice if this was a planned outage).

#2, it would seem there would be redundancies in their system to prevent any outage of more than a minute or so--they can't be banking on never having a failure of some component.

Very unsettling and taints my image of Sprint right now!
    It's a pretty big outage this time. I don't use sprint email, but the naive people who do are saying that they can't get email.

why in the world would you use sprint email
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    why in the world would you use sprint email
    Because I like the sprint username better than my gmail and yahoo usernames. i.e. it sounds better giving it out to someone than something like "wildpartyanimal76@gmail.com."
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    goes down like a prom date the website almost useless.
    Do we have names and numbers?

I usually find that if I get the "unavailable" screen, I try again and it will go through.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Do we have names and numbers?

I usually find that if I get the "unavailable" screen, I try again and it will go through.
    sprint uses both first letter of your first name "z"
    your last name "blackman"
    and a number 18
    zblackman18@sprintpcs.com
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    sprint uses both first letter of your first name "z"
    your last name "blackman"
    and a number 18
    zblackman18@sprintpcs.com
    Thanks, but I was asking for the names and numbers of his prom dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    All I want to do is my expense report for the month and I need a PDF of my bill, but because their billing system goes down like a prom date the website almost useless.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    sprint stinks they do not care about customers
    and there are just bunches of us who have had not a problem with Sprint in 8 years.