1.    #1  
    I predict that Sprint loses even more customers like me for example.

Here's the link courtesy of Engadget.
  2. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by instrmntuvdeth View Post
    I predict that Sprint loses even more customers like me for example.

Here's the link courtesy of Engadget.
    Lol, why would you leave? Where would you go? All the carriers are the same as far as data caps go. At least your still SAVING with Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Lol, why would you leave? Where would you go? All the carriers are the same as far as data caps go. At least your still SAVING with Sprint.
    Plus, I'd really like someone who's ever gone over the 5gb to chime in. Honestly, has anyone? That's a lot of data, and I doubt you could do that on the phone, you'd have to be tethering pretty heavy. Don't know, but like you say, why leave? Don't cut your nose to spite your face, Sprint is still the best deal out there.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  4.    #4  
    I have gone over. I watch a lot of mobile tv and I'm using gps.

I stuck ith them because if all else failed inspite of their customer no service, I didn't have a cap on data usage

I found out that tmobile is going to get the Diamond and them Blackberry Bold. If that doesn't work for me I can always move to an unlocked Treo 750.
    at this point I am just under 2.5G for the month with tethering for email and heavy Sprint TV usage as well as using Orb to stream movies... besides if I read that correctly they "reserve" the right.... Does that mean they will? Only time will tell...

I feel for the truckers of the world that use data cards while on the road.....I know a few who use their cards for everything from gps to video chat....

i guess all good things to come to an end....

Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    There is no data cap with at&t...if there was I would have had a bill that matched my mortgage easily by now JOKE, but you get what I mean. Sorry, I just realized by checking out the link that this was data for laptop via data card.
    at&t iPhone3G
    fortunately those caps only apply to tethering mode and cards. They do not apply to the regular phone data plans.
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre