Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Theog, I am with you...

I recently went to sprints "unlimited everything" plan...

I went with what I was told the "limited - everything" plan...
    By that it meant for 49.99 I was told my daughter was getting everything I was on my all everything plan the only difference was the nights/weekends starting at 7pm and 450 anytime minutes.

Had problems (And still do) getting through on their new "secure" online system.

I had a block on the internet stuff prior because I wasn't going to pay extra for her to have unlimited web. Took it off when they told me the new "limited - everything" plan had unlimited internet...

Well apparently that is NOT the case.. If you pay an additional $20 you get it yes but not for the $49 rate. With that you just get the nights/weekends at 7pm and unlimited txt messaging...

I explained to the service rep what I was told and she could see that I HAD a block on there prior etc etc...

After "researching" my account, taking 3 minutes I had a credit for $170 for two months of "maximum use" data services... And the block is put back on the phone...

Now to get the phone from my daughter and have it suspended until I get the other $350 in overages she ran up in two months... Sprint will let you suspend your contract for $5.99 a month.. Added the free after 6pm to the plan and told her not to use the phone before 6pm unless tx messaging or talking to me or her mom... Not sure how she misunderstood that but oh well...

So in other words I haven't really had any REAL issues with sprint.. Other then the customer service guy gave me the wrong info a couple months ago... But they fixed it and credited me for the error... Was on the phone a total of 10 mins...

Rodney
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    You are doing something wrong then... like paying late every now and again....

I've been with sprint since Jan 07 and never had any problems with billing... I auto debit as well.

The common denominator with complaints on billing seem to be be a late payment. Some will happen with the addition or removal of something on the plan. Although, I switched plans up and it was very smooth with sprint....
    Actually Mr. Know It All, I have my account debited every month as well. However they Charge me 2x for my internet services on 2 lines under the same account. Every time i call they agree there is a problem and credit my account but can't seem to fix the problem permanently. Therefore my conclusion is SPRINT BILLING SUX!
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post

The reason why Sprint lost so many customers is because CSR suck!
    no kidding

I've been trying to get a job at sprint in customer service for the past year (well any phone company for that matter).

O.o guess I wasn't rude enough; who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    But of course, I don't know.... maybe sprint cs does suck... but not for me or anyone I know (or knew) on sprint.
    Yup, well... I'm too one of those who had a ton of problems with sprint cs & billing. I know I'm not alone, and I know this is prolly a greater reason for people leaving them than the iphone or other phones. The billing issues were the most complicated as they happened every month for 4 or more months straight, but at least they credited the money back to my account eventually (obviously with much hassle)... and it's not happening anymore.

As for the CS, all of them need to be trained by the retentions departments, as they're the only ones who can ever solve my problems without needing to be transfered thru 5 other reps. They need to speak mucho gooder English, and not read a friggin' script. Listen to our problems, think, and respond like a human, maybe...

I guess the problem is that Sprint really treats their employees like they're st00pit robots who can't learn to do things right. If they had better middle management that let ideas flow freely, and they gave more power to the lower employees... Sprint wouldn't need to change prices one bit.
  5.    #25  
    Even a Sprint store employee screwed with a good friend's billing. She was already on SERO, but needed to get her phone fixed/replaced. She decided to upgrade her phone when she got there. She paid full price for the phone. The SprintBot took her off SERO, and put her on some $45 plan, with none of the perks.
    She didn't find out until the next billing cycle. Turns out the chick at the Sprint store started a new agreement, for which she got the credit/commission.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    From what I've read Sprint is pretty widely regarded as having the worst customer service in the industry. My experience with them has been even worse. See the Consumer Reports with the Centro on the cover. I think it was either the January or February issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff275 View Post
    From what I've read Sprint is pretty widely regarded as having the worst customer service in the industry. My experience with them has been even worse. See the Consumer Reports with the Centro on the cover. I think it was either the January or February issue.
    I can tell you that in the last three months Sprint CS has become the very best, I believe. They answer now within a minute and really work with you. I've never had a problem with their customer service, ever, but I think that because of all the complaints, and possibly the write-up you mention, they did a complete turn around.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    I can tell you that in the last three months Sprint CS has become the very best, I believe. They answer now within a minute and really work with you. I've never had a problem with their customer service, ever, but I think that because of all the complaints, and possibly the write-up you mention, they did a complete turn around.
    LOL, I expect them to answer quickly when they only have 17 customers ok I'm kidding but seriously they have to do SOMETHING to recover or they will be forced to shutdown business. They can't sustain losing one million+ customers each quarter forever. I don't want to see that happen as there will only be three major carriers then and I would expect their mindset to say "ok let's raise prices a bit more just because"
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I can say that I have dealt with them far more than I should have had to in the last three months (for their screw-ups that started over six months ago) and they have not gotten any better. That includes their executive response people. They were still lying to me and contradicting themselves every time I talked to them as well as being unable to even track what they themselves were doing.
    Sprint CS used to be really bad but they seem to have really improved.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12