1.    #1  
    How long does it take for Sprint to process and ship a new order? i just ordered a pink Centro for my daughter via the web.... The web link says 3-5 days for processing...is this correct???????

FYI...URANG expired.
    They did not ship overnight as they said they would. It took about a week to get them.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    i got mine overnight. all went well
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Im thinking of making an order on the SERO site for an additional line but hopefully I receive mine overnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bling300c View Post
    How long does it take for Sprint to process and ship a new order? i just ordered a pink Centro for my daughter via the web.... The web link says 3-5 days for processing...is this correct???????

FYI...URANG expired.
    I have 3 phones under the SERO plan. All three were ordered at different times, and were delivered the day after I ordered them. I found the delivery time depends on how far you live from the distribution center. In my case, I live in Portland OR and two phones were shipped from Reno, NV, and one from Indianapolis, IN. But they were sent standard overnight delivery. No complaints. I used the 800# to order not the Internet. I'm sure that sped up the process.

Last edited by ivhs72; 05/05/2008 at 05:15 PM.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."