1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm in need of some help with a phone that I followed "FAQ: Activating a TREO 600 on Verizon" with when it came out. I've been using the supplied PRL ever since then, and I want to finally upgrade, but when I do I get a PRL thats unknown to the world (50961) and I'm roaming in every SID except 22 (Which is probably what they considered my "home" SID).

I've put more info into the "FAQ: Activating a TREO 600 on Verizon" . If you'd follow up there, great, or can follow up here.

Thanks, Tuc
  2.    #2  
    Is there ANYONE with a SPC->VZW T600 still using it?

Thanks, Tuc
    I just recently converted my back to using on Sprint so that I could determine if it was Sprint or my 650 that was causing my dropped calls.

Turns out, my old 600 (that had been off for over 2 years) holds onto calls just fine.

Regardless... I thought that *228 worked on the phone when it was on Verizon. I could be wrong... it was more than two years ago that I was using it that way.
    Who's flying this thing?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbound View Post
    I just recently converted my back to using on Sprint so that I could determine if it was Sprint or my 650 that was causing my dropped calls.

Turns out, my old 600 (that had been off for over 2 years) holds onto calls just fine.

Regardless... I thought that *228 worked on the phone when it was on Verizon. I could be wrong... it was more than two years ago that I was using it that way.

*228 works, and I hit 2 and it loads a PRL. 50961. I can't find any information about this PRL anywhere. I made the cardinal mistake of admitting it was a Sprint->VZW phone, and the lady kept telling me 50961 wasn't a VZW PRL, and that when I hit 59061 (She didn't get it through her head I hit *228) that I was getting a Sprint PRL.

I'm trying to find someone with a current PRL # for a T600 on Verizon, and even better if I can get the PRL binary. I've found myself an editor, and printed out my old PRL and new PRL, and will see if I can craft a workable one myself... But I'd like to find out why I can't get a usable PRL from *228.. (Or why I can't find someone at Verizon that knows what a PRL number is!)

Thanks, Tuc