1.    #1  
    Monday March 3, 2008 12:52 PM CST - By: Michael Kwan

On Friday, we were told that the $99 Simply Unlimited plan was not available to BlackBerry users. This was despite direct evidence that said the plan included unlimited use of BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS). It just didn't make sense, right?

Well, it turns out that the customer service reps at Sprint just weren't trained properly, because the Simply Unlimited Plan is totally cool for BlackBerry devices. There is one rather important thing to note, however, and it's that the $99 plan includes unlimited BIS, yes, but access to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES: corporate server, access to corporate email/calendar/contacts/firewall) comes at a $20/month premium.

In this way, for you to get the full BlackBerry experience, you'll be looking at a bill of $119, before taxes and so on.
    at&t iPhone3G
    customer service reps at Sprint just weren't trained properly

Sprint's very consistent in one area.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    hmmm interesting. I may try this out. I wonder if it includes the GPS? Because my BB plan includes GPS. If so, I would have to jump on this. What a great price!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    hmmm interesting. I may try this out. I wonder if it includes the GPS? Because my BB plan includes GPS. If so, I would have to jump on this. What a great price!
    Are you going to get the Curve treoneo when it releases under CDMA airwaves?
    at&t iPhone3G
    maybe. I can't decide. I would like a full qwerty & bigger screen BUT I LOVE the small cell phone size of the Pearl. I want to get the Nokia N810 tablet computer. It is a little bigger than the Iphone so I may not want to have two "big" devices. We'll see...
    The simply unlimited plan includes GPS on all devices capable of it and if you have a Blackberry then the BIS is included too. BTW, the Nokia N810 is not much bigger than an iphone.
    I wonder if I can get all my discounts on top of the 99 price...
    Well technically no other discounts apply such as corporate discounts but sometimes they do let you stack them. In other words: don't expect the extra discounts but if you get them, congratulations.
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Consider it normally costs $40 for data access from Blackberry. It's a huge bargain. Plus Sprint can actually save a lot money by not having to deal with customers complaining about their exccessive minutes and txt.
    Get the latest cell phone news and deals at www.icellphonedeals.com.
    I got my new phones free at bestincellphones.com, where did you get yours?