1.    #1  
    I know there has been plenty of discussion, but what is the latest estimate for VZW have the centro?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    thanks for your links.
  3.    #4  
    thanks. we will see if they follow through?
  4.    #5  
    what are the true pros and cons of Centro. Really size is the only difference?

Hate to be the Devil's Advocate, but how do we know that chart is reliable? What is the source?

I hope it is indeed true because I want to get my wife the Centro for VZW hopefully soon. But I guess anyone can make a chart that says so, but where did that chart come from?

Sorry if this is a novice question?
    Well let's see. Have you heard of the treo 600, 680, 700, 755? Yeah basically same phone but smaller and lighter version. Anyone feel free to chime in if I'm wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    Well let's see. Have you heard of the treo 600, 680, 700, 755? Yeah basically same phone but smaller and lighter version. Anyone feel free to chime in if I'm wrong
    As a performer, what they all should have been.
    at&t iPhone3G
  8.    #9  
    so when centro comes vzw buy it? do not wait for anything else?

that is great news I have a 700 and did not want to get a 755, do not see the point to spend money for just size. if the centro is the one I will wait for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by VLevyNYC View Post
    Hate to be the Devil's Advocate, but how do we know that chart is reliable? What is the source?

I hope it is indeed true because I want to get my wife the Centro for VZW hopefully soon. But I guess anyone can make a chart that says so, but where did that chart come from?

Sorry if this is a novice question?
    Not a Novice question. No one ever said what that chart was (in this forum), but it turns out, that chart was really just mean to be a prediction by a TreoCentral editor. In fact, you'll notice that all ready it is wrong. It has been announced that AT&T will be getting the Centro February 15th, and, according to that chart, they weren't supposed to be getting it until April.

I was trying to be optimistic and was tempted to be accept that chart as gospel myself... It should be updated to show the Centro not coming out until at least May for Verizon now (my prediction).
    Quote Originally Posted by joehello View Post
    It has been announced that AT&T will be getting the Centro February 15th, and, according to that chart, they weren't supposed to be getting it until April.
    Where are you getting this from? I thought I was on top of the Centro rumors (although I moved on to the 750), and I just checked Palm & AT&T's website - didn't see any press releases about it.
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    AT&T already has the centro and it is only Q1
  12.    #14  
    and no sign of VZW doing anything with treo or blackberry....