1.    #1  
    My Mom has been told by about 5 people at Verizon Telesales that the smarts phones ARE included with the Unlimited Data on the new Premimum phone plans.

I keep insisting she is being lied to, the lady at the Verizon store last night told her that was wrong, but they told her AGAIN on the phone last night. (we have 4 phones with Data on our Family Share - it's kinda a big deal - and no, Sprint SERO is NOT an option - 2 of them moved from SPrint to get coverage with Verizon).

I told her she needs to ask to have that documented on her account and take the persons name/id number because she will need that info to fight them.

I figured that if you could get it this way i would have read all about it - so does anyone know? I searched the "booklet" on the phones and plans last night at the Verizon store and couldn't find a mention of "Smartphone" Data stuff - just Blackberry.

UGH.

Thanks!
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
    You need to check the plans on the web site. According to them, data is included in the base cost for the Smartphones plan.
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    The way I understand it, with the new National Plans, access to data is included, but you are billed by how much data is used (yikes!). Unlimited data with the big V is still stinkin' $44.95.
    Well, my 900 minutes plus unlimited data is less than the same plan under the Smartphone plan, so I would double check
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhboyd View Post
    Well, my 900 minutes plus unlimited data is less than the same plan under the Smartphone plan, so I would double check
    What's your total monthly? I see $99 for 900 minutes and unlimited data on the VZW site. Does that sound about right.
    Yes, that is the right ball park.