1.    #1  
    That's a bit of a shocker - T-Mo has been king-of-the-customer-service hill for a long time now, but a recent JD Power study shows they've been bested by *Verizon*. The other piece of news is less surprising - satisfaction with carrier customer service is down all around and has been trending steadily down for years now.

As a part of this Smartphone Round Robin I've been making weekly calls to AT&T to change up my plan to reflect my phone - since both the iPhone and the Blackberry have their own special data plans and services to deal with. I don't know if AT&T has been putting something in their water coolers lately, but the support I've been getting has been absolutely *stupendous*. Hold times: short; representatives: friendly and *smart*; phone system navigation: still crap, but really - whose isn't these days?

My biggest complaint with most carriers these days is their data packages are byzantine and surreal. T-Zones, BIS, iPhone data, MEdia Net, Dial-up packages: I doubt even Kafka could have come up with these varied, conflicting, and mysteriously priced plans.

How 'bout y'all: happy with your provider? Are you thinking the grass is greener on the other side? If it's Verizon on the other side, apparently it just might be.

Verizon Wireless ranks highest in customer satisfaction among major wireless carrier-owned retail stores, performing particularly well in store facility, store display and price/promotion. T-Mobile closely follows Verizon Wireless in the rankings.
    Read: JD Power Press Release. Thanks to VerdeSam for the hill picture

Read more at http://www.wmexperts.com/articles/ve...e_off_top.html
    I have been with both Verizon and Sprint and I can't jump ship back to Verizon unless it became a coverage issue but Sprint is good in my area. I saaaaave waaaay toooo much money with Sprint. Just becasuse I can afford it doesn't mean I want to waiste it...I love getting the bang for my buck. Sprint's 3G data is the best price on the block. Other carriers are to expensive for reletively lacking networks in data compared to CDMA on Sprint and Verizon. When Sprint and Google blow the doors of the competitors with their 4G network hopefully managing to keep the cost as nearly sweet I will be going on my 6th year with Sprint. Sprint CS isn't the best but I know how to handle my business when I have issues and know what avenues to take and I have ironed out my plan and how I manage it with Sprint making sure I know more than the CS drone on the phone and the proper channels to whom can help me and every since I have had literally no CS issues in the past 3 years and my bill is always the same every month with the exception of change. All in all they all have their problems, its just how you approach it and deal with it. I don't think it can honestly be measured from person to person when it varies so much.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Sprint definitely wins the "our plans are simple" debate, hands-down, especially when it comes to data. I also have had all sorts of problems with the phone reps, though.
    I was with Verizon for well over 20 years (although they've changed names two times in my area). I changed in May when the 755 came out because of the money I would save comparing the data I was paying with Verizon, and the data cost for Sprint. It was way too much of a difference to give them the loyalty that they haven't given me. Their customer service was always first rate, and I don't have any complaints except trying to get a loaner phone once. Sprint's only problem that I've had with CS is the time it takes for them to answer the phone. Other than that, they've been great to me.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by measuredup View Post
    Great topic.

Using our site is a great way to force a company to listen to you when you have a complaint, suggestion or comment and for companies that you love, writing a review on Measuredup is great free advertising for them.

< < Edit by septimus: took out the original poster's link > >
    Interesting website. No time and date stamps, no sigs on any of the reviews, but I've found identical postings with names and dates on other websites.

Your website appears to be little more than copy and pasted complaints, plagiarized from others.

"Measuredup is a leading Customer Service review site where you can read, write and share Customer Service reviews which can in turn be read and forwarded by thousands of our users and can also be read by the company you are reviewing"

Uh, yeah...

I call sham and spam.

Update: He's spamming this identical post on numerous blogs.
    Last edited by Dieter Bohn; 11/19/2007 at 04:37 PM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-