1.    #1  
    I thought I would do a quick check and see, based on my parameters, the best Sprint plan people are seeing out there.

Parameters:

- 3 lines (Treos, already paid for; no contract restriction)
    - Unlimited data (basic Power Vision)
    - Roaming
    - 500 text each line
    - 7 to 7 nights and weekends, sprint to sprint calls free
    - xxxxxx minutes per month.

So my question, with only the minutes per month being the variable, what are people seeing in terms of monthly charge?

Please do not include grandfathered plans from years gone by; I;m curious what can be had today.

Thanks in advance for you comments.
    www.sprint.com/sero

employee email address = savings@sprintemi.com

$30/month per line
    500 anytime min
    unlimited everything
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by markdb77 View Post
    www.sprint.com/sero

employee email address = savings@sprintemi.com

$30/month per line
    500 anytime min
    unlimited everything
    Okay, so for 3 lines, 1500 minutes (not shared?), $90 plus tax? (which is over $100)
    Last edited by mikec; 10/31/2007 at 11:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    Okay, so for 3 lines, 1500 minutes (not shared?), $90 plus tax?
    Yes, the problem being, you would have to get three new numbers, getting the cheapest phones that come with SERO, and then changing those numbers to your Treos after you cancel those accounts. If you want to keep your same numbers, you are going to have to go through a lot of hoops to get it done. See the other SERO threads for better info.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Yes, the problem being, you would have to get three new numbers, getting the cheapest phones that come with SERO, and then changing those numbers to your Treos after you cancel those accounts. If you want to keep your same numbers, you are going to have to go through a lot of hoops to get it done. See the other SERO threads for better info.
    yes, so basically, that sucks-a r s e if you need multi-line family plans and keeping your numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    yes, so basically, that sucks-a r s e if you need multi-line family plans and keeping your numbers.
    I managed to do it... I have two lines so I'm now paying 60 a month for 1000 minutes (500 per line). It's a pretty good deal seeing as I was paying ninety for 2 lines on a 550 shared plan with the data packages and all that.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    I managed to do it... I have two lines so I'm now paying 60 a month for 1000 minutes (500 per line). It's a pretty good deal seeing as I was paying ninety for 2 lines on a 550 shared plan with the data packages and all that.
    Yea...I'm at 3 lines, 800 shared minutes, full data for $69 (including taxes). Trying to see if there's something better out there.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Mike,

Go to Sprintusers.com They have a thread specificaly for your question.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway